Quantcast

⛄☔☣☢ Durst Tag GMT ☢☣☔⛄

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My Dunwich is here and DOA. :banghead: USPS killed it, apparently someone dropped the package or abused it badly. It is broken inside (parts holding PCB in place broke), and the foot switch is not operational (it punched a hole through the packaging, too). Eff USPS. :mad:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My Dunwich is here and DOA. :banghead: USPS killed it, apparently someone dropped the package or abused it badly. It is broken inside (parts holding PCB in place broke), and the foot switch is not operational (it punched a hole through the packaging, too). Eff USPS. :mad:
sounds like it was packed half assed.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it seems there was a hotel in italy buried in a avalanche.....that blows.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
8:30 at night, my porch light is not on an there is a knock at my door. I figure its one of my neighbors needs some medical help ( usually it is at this hour) Flick on the light and its two Brothas with dreads dressed like Mormons. I guess I had on my really fucking annoyed face because when I looked at them with my dogs going off behind me and I said whaddayawant? in a not friendly voice they both put their hands up in a don't shoot me bro with eyes bugging out ( oh I was still in uniform too) One of them said " nothing we just wanted to tell you about our organization" I did a talk to the palm and then slammed the door.

Fuck I don't care who the hell you are or what it is I am not letting you in my house leave me the fuck alone

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Drinking wine with the chubby one. Her weed is betterer then mine. I now have a new fondness for sweatpants. I am going to need eggs for breakfast.