Quantcast

⛧⛧⛧Saturn Day GMT⛧⛧⛧

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pounding ☕coffee☕ in preparation of riding mountain gnar. Beers likely consumed post gnar.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Putting together last nights work lineup leads me to believe that this morning is liable to be a shit-show of epic proportions. Considering a mental health day, but since I'm already out of bed and half way through my coffee, feels like a waste to burn 10 hours of vacation.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
was in it for the pentagrams until the bro speak started.....leaving to puke.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
After a week of being sick, and the kid being sick (that included an IMO unnecessary trip to the ER that lasted till 5 am) I am feeling sort of like a normal human being again. Well, at least as close as I can get.

My mom is here watching the kid, so some chores will actually get done today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am feeling sort of like a normal human being again
We haven't heard job-drama (or stoney-HS-drama) updates in a while... This mean things have normalized, or have you entered a new era of détente?

Last night: Went out to see Béla Fleck with Colorado Symphony Orchestra.

Tonight: Parents go to that same Fleck/CSO concert while I go to perform in my own Colorado Wind Ensemble concert, this with a local jazz band.

Tomorrow: Parents go to see me perform a second time with CWE.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
bud of a bud got into the GnR Troub show. Saw some clips. Sound isn't bad. But it is just sad, now.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-performs-at-the-troubadour-first-video-footage-and-photos/

"Original lineup" advertised . . . except for the parts that aren't.

Coffee time.

Sequence all the things!

Then decide if I'm really gonna buy that Ric.
I watched a few clips and agree, it's one thing for a band to play together and evolve for 25 or 30 years; seeing a band try to bring back their glory days is hard to take.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bud of a bud got into the GnR Troub show. Saw some clips. Sound isn't bad. But it is just sad, now.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-performs-at-the-troubadour-first-video-footage-and-photos/

"Original lineup" advertised . . . except for the parts that aren't.

Coffee time.

Sequence all the things!

Then decide if I'm really gonna buy that Ric.

Yet another band in the Nostalgia Cash Grab '16 tour.

That being said, part of me is glad those dudes finally buried the hatchet.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went hiking, but kicked myself the entire time. I should have brought the bike. The ground in this particular spot seems to be either already dry or has the perfect balance between being frozen and wet.

Now I'm pooped tired and want a nap, but it is way too late. This is going to be a struggle to stay awake for the evening.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Super sketchy weather this morning turned into perfect conditions on the trail. Slow up hill and out of shape. Doesn't help I was with 3 of the fastest people I know. Long descent was still has me grinning.

Ride was followed by good beers with shitty food and service. Par for the course in this town.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My lungs might feel well enough to let me ride tomorrow the new fat bike I brought home today. I got it just in time to hear that trails are free of snow. Oh well it was to be expected. I've ridden it four times so far but had to bring back to the shop as it was a rental. Now it will live with my children in my house. Bike count is back up to four: city bike, trail bike, fat bike, dirt jumper.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Super sketchy weather this morning turned into perfect conditions on the trail. Slow up hill and out of shape. Doesn't help I was with 3 of the fastest people I know. Long descent was still has me grinning.

Ride was followed by good beers with shitty food and service. Par for the course in this town.
what'd you hit?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Goddamn (super cool, the neighbor, not the dog) neighbor dog just bit me on the chest so hard it broke the skin in two places. Out of the blue, I have known this dog since it was a puppy. Fucker.