Quantcast

✈✈✈✈ Wednesday GMT ✈✈✈✈

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm going to the swamp. Might meet some Trump cabinet members out here.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
First night solo parenting. went well. the boys ate, did their homework, cleaned up, got in their PJs, brushed their teeth and were in bed early. winning! and they slept through the night (of course, I woke up at 5:30 ffs). Got a neighbour to bring my oldest to school bus this morning, drove my little one to daycare, and then rode my bike to work for the first time this year. so. much. quicker than walking. walking is for suckers.

have a good day everyone.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
@ airport. :fie: super fast security check, got to keep shoes on and computer stayed in the bag. Perhaps a K9 check eliminates a lot of the security theater routines? :think:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

The wireless network is down again at work for day #2. Seriously IT, get your shit together. It's impacting my ability to day trade. Between that and my 2 hour meeting before lunch I might as well go play in traffic to avoid the face melting boredom on tap for today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy. It seems to be Wednesday. Tonight I will ride, eat and sleep. Today....I will do stuff.

took the night off from working out and took the dogs for a 45 minute walk instead. I think all of us enjoyed it. supposed to hit near 80 today. I believe it is time to break out my shorts :banana:
Kinda late to the party. I broke out the shorts a month ago.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
TSA pre- ✓ ... best money I've spent. I've saved dozens of hours over the last few years. That said, security is certainly lax in those lines. I once accidently carried a utility knife replacement blade onto a flight in my laptop case, which wasn't caught in the xray.

Good morning. I considered getting up at 6 and heading up to the ski area, skinning up and getting 1st tracks, but my pillow had another plan for this day. Maybe tomorrow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
holyyyy shiiiiittttttt. Looks like one spot might be ready to ride. Picture was taken yesterday and reports are that most of the trails are good to go, with only a few soft spots.

omg omg omg omg omg omg

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
holyyyy shiiiiittttttt. Looks like one spot might be ready to ride. Picture was taken yesterday and reports are that most of the trails are good to go, with only a few soft spots.

omg omg omg omg omg omg
bastard. meanwhile, snow pack is still full here, and there's talk of more snow this weekend. :rant::cray::panic::stop::think::thumbsdown::wtf:>:(

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Morning.

1 kid decided he's not OK with our move to Vernon. Proceeded to have a 6 hour conversation with him to figure out what we can do to help him get comfortable. I suggested he unpack, 6 days living out of a cardboard box is pretty much rock bottom, really.. Need to get his a bike ASAP!

Needless to say, no riding yet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
bastard. meanwhile, snow pack is still full here, and there's talk of more snow this weekend. :rant::cray::panic::stop::think::thumbsdown::wtf:>:(
Yeah..... Maybe I spoke too soon. I sent out an invite to some buddies and one replied saying it is supposed to snow on Thursday? The fuck? But the temperature is supposed to be +4 on Thursday, +2 on Friday (with rain) and +7/9 on Saturday/Sunday. :brow:

Luckily this place is mostly sandy soil, so it drains fast and doesn't get too bad. So fingers crossed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
2.5 hour meeting = kill list

At least my afternoon is free and I am WFH tomorrow, even though the weather will still likely be shite.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A foot or so of new snow laid down this morning/overnight before I got outside to go to work. Got halfway to the garage and figured, no, it's not a good idea to attempt this. At home on leave.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Corporate moved out email to Outlook 365, so it is now hosted on a Microsoft server, probably in Nagannapronounceistan. Now everything lags just a beat. It's long enough for the mind to start to wander, but not long enough to multitask.

#deathby1000cuts

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Corporate moved out email to Outlook 365, so it is now hosted on a Microsoft server, probably in Nagannapronounceistan. Now everything lags just a beat. It's long enough for the mind to start to wander, but not long enough to multitask.

#deathby1000cuts
The magic of EaaS :)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Head cold in full effect and into upper respiratory. Gave it to the wife cause I am not stingy. Cancelled riding cause my head is far from clear, cancelled afternoon BBQ as well. Might sneak off and try fishing a bit though. Don't need a super clear head for that.....

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

#deathby1000cuts
Well, I'm in the government, so we switched from Lotus Notes a few years ago to Outlook and it was like a freaking godsend. It was like being stuck in 1999 before we made the change. Make sure to cut government spending though so we can work slower.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, I'm in the government, so we switched from Lotus Notes a few years ago to Outlook and it was like a freaking godsend. It was like being stuck in 1999 before we made the change. Make sure to cut government spending though so we can work slower.
i used lotus notes at a previous job. kill list.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i used lotus notes at a previous job. kill list.
The basic way you make money off of the government is sell them something for cheap and then charge them out the a$$ for support and to fix it when they figure out you just sold them a pile of shit.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The basic way you make money off of the government is sell them something for cheap and then charge them out the a$$ for support and to fix it when they figure out you just sold them a pile of shit.
IBM's strategy is integrating into your existing IT system, and making it so very painful to change to a different system