Quantcast

✈✈✈✈ Wednesday GMT ✈✈✈✈

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
IBM's strategy is integrating into your existing IT system, and making it so very painful to change to a different system
They usually start with a bus of consultants who integrate 10 IBM systems in your DC first, then start integrating your isht to it - which obviously breaks their initial integration. Round and round it goes then...

Last edited:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Finally back home. New notebook in a box waiting for me. Fucking Best Buy - instead of sending me my new shiny modern hardware, they sent me some refurbed 10 years old $100 POS. It came from KY, no big surprise I guess... Now on top of other crap, I have to deal with this isht. Btw. their customer service is beyond atrocious, too. :rant: I should have stuck to yeoldemacshoppe.com instead. :monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This Everglades tour is too long. Seen enough alligators and mangroves for a lifetime.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The bike rack is on the car. Let the season begin. :D

....of course I dropped the rack on my big toe. Luckily I have a session beer to make it feel better.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode a bit in the woods, mainly to inspect the rock garden. Noticed some riders were already going around the upper garden. Fuckin hacks. They definitely won't like it when it's done. This section will have two options; fast and difficult or slow and difficult. I heard that one guy got so frustrated he picked up his bike and stomped off into the woods to an older trail. :rofl: My goal with this was to build something challenging for me and other tech riders and to make Dirt Roadies have tantrums. Success.

Another rider, a beginner in toe-clips cleaned it and was super stoked to have done it. A confidence builder for sure.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took my bike on my extended sidewalk ride to the park (4 miles to pinnacle, up an over then back to Park ave. ). Hit the foodtrucks and the remote bongshed on the way home. Banana pie didn't make it home and only 3 of 6 beers. I had some stale oyster crackers in my pack. The chickadees landed in my hand and ate them. Very Cool!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode a bit in the woods, mainly to inspect the rock garden. Noticed some riders were already going around the upper garden. Fuckin hacks. They definitely won't like it when it's done. This section will have two options; fast and difficult or slow and difficult. I heard that one guy got so frustrated he picked up his bike and stomped off into the woods to an older trail. :rofl: My goal with this was to build something challenging for me and other tech riders and to make Dirt Roadies have tantrums. Success.

Another rider, a beginner in toe-clips cleaned it and was super stoked to have done it. A confidence builder for sure.
Call them pussies.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello bitches. Kinda drunk right now on $8 IPAs to which I blame all the idoits on the cow shit rife lay sumnetf mainly somef vegetsblef head from colo dprggs who challengef the worlf noy to be sesdion bitches biyckefs by doubling up on shit I guess. Fligjt leabrs at 6am tomortoe and Ive got shit all ovet yhe hotel room. Also ran out of cash and will have yrouble esplaining the discoved card billfy but shoulfd toyally be woth it if I dont puke.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hello bitches. Kinda drunk right now on $8 IPAs to which I blame all the idoits on the cow shit rife lay sumnetf mainly somef vegetsblef head from colo dprggs who challengef the worlf noy to be sesdion bitches biyckefs by doubling up on shit I guess. Fligjt leabrs at 6am tomortoe and Ive got shit all ovet yhe hotel room. Also ran out of cash and will have yrouble esplaining the discoved card billfy but shoulfd toyally be woth it if I dont puke.
preserving for :monkey: posterity ....

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I salute you for your efforts to make this planet a better place. Session IPAs == kill list! :headbang:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I can just hear the slurring!
Another 10 mile ride this afternoon, damn my butt is sore after 5 months out of the saddle. I guess fat biking would have been good for something!
About to drop mad coin on Sushi with the kiddo. He is in heaven...