Quantcast

✓✓✓ Friderp it is now Friderp √√√

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just knocked out 3hrs of weed whacking with a few other people on our trail system.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hot and humid is in the forecast for the next too many days. I finally rode this evening, it felt good, took it easy, back and neck are still tender. I ride with a friend at 7:30AM tomorrow, we shall see how that goes.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
mid 90s even in the hills today. humid too-it had obviously rained recently.

tough ride. they had the main access rd. shut down for like an hour while they worked on flood repairs. so i turned around and changed my route. planned to hit two trails i normally love but the first was overgrown and had tons of downfall, second was also over grown had some thick hanging branches/downfall at head height just after lips of jumps (i put my head down and plowed) as well as a lot of unrideable bombholes on the steeps from recent torrential rain.

plus i was effing exhaused because i’m in shit shape.

plus there was no creek where i had to park so hot beers.

a day in the woods is a day in the woods though.

tl; dr? old out of shape man has hard time in the woods, still better than work

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The docs have my drugs so tuned I can safely ride. This has improved my attitude immensely. Folks are taking notice and shit.... I am having heart surgery Monday AM to bring it back in....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Primo trail conditions in the ROC... I am good for 3 hours and a sober tour of the dining facilities. If you like to camp or have kids I recommend OCP just south of Canandaigua....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went out for and early dinner with the Wife then gave her a surprise. I scrubbed and power washed the horse trailer this evening. She was quite pleased. The sucker was filthy and no way I wanted to haul it to UC Davis veterinary program in the morning to pick up her horse post artificial insemination looking like that. Double win.