Quantcast

✓✓✓ TurdsDerp GMT √√√

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’m a hodler. Don’t need the money. Besides I got in in June of last year so would still be under short term capital gains.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im not sure i understand half the things going on anymore. I do know that im going camping this weekend, which is awesome. Its in the sandy kind of desert so no bike riding and is a state park so no OHV allowed. But we can drive the truck through slot canyons.

Spent some time hanging out with a detective on the camelbak case. He walks in and announces himself as a detective and shows his badge. Then says "you probably know why im here". I replied with "i have no fucking clue". Seems someone broke in and stole 20 grands worth. I recovered under half of it. Anyway got to cruise around in his undercover car a ford Taurus. Better than the minivan with car seats some of them drive.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the fucking world must be ending or something....

spookys mailing address is in arizona....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Was at the grocery store buying light bulbs. Witnessed shady teenagers jacking the entire stock of fragrance enhancing crystals (wtf???) Did not know fragrance enhancing crystals existed. Then I learned of the tide pod/laundry detergent black market. That is some ghetto ass shit right there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Found out how little the new Girlfriend trusts me at Wholefoods today. The salads in the back always have a older date on them. There is no rule that says I have to take the next one?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Awesome ride tonight. it was nice to be back on my old familiar friends again.

rode the section of trail I had in mind when I was describing what I wanted for my shock to Vorsprung. it was beyond my wildest expectations. i rode the whole rock garden without touching the brakes. everything just felt in control. stable and smooth. in fact, the faster I went, the smoother it got. I've never felt anything like it before, it was pretty amazing. I highly recommend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so far i've gotten the following:

-Peeper Pale Ale
-Lunch
-Another One
-Woods and Waters
my younger brother is a purchasing manager or some shit at a whole foods in colorado....i sent him j's pic and told him what the fuck....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my younger brother is a purchasing manager or some shit at a whole foods in colorado....i sent him j's pic and told him what the fuck....
random story.... may 2017 when i was with my wife in the hospital for the birth of our daughter, there was this tiny new wood fired pizzeria a block over from the hospital. we got tired of the hospital food, so i went over to get a pie or 2 for dinner. Ordered the pies, then saw they had Lunch on draft. Talked with the bartender a bit, he comped me the first pint as a congratulatory pint, then had a second one just for good measure.