Quantcast

✠✠ 2th dray ✠✠

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I hope you’re hitting the Richfield trails and it’s not windy. If it’s windy it suuucks.

Speaking of wind. Holy hell it’s windy in Appalachia this morning. Nevertheless, I shall go for a ride as trail conditions are primo. Peace out homies!
Not windy.
We had to rescue a lost dog in the middle of the highway this morning. That cut my plan for a big ride. Might have a go at it later.

received_749156029996242.jpeg

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
More rain. What's this, day 4 of rain?

Supposed to pickup the rain collection barrels on Friday. Watch, guaranteed to be sunny for weeks on end after that. :D

Speaking of which, what's the over/under on three 55 gallon barrels fitting in the back of my VW Golf? :brow:
I got treefiddy that says 1 barrel is all your getting in there.

Wife and I wrestled a 2500 gallon rain tank into place on Sunday…probably also just in time for it to stop raining for the year…

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Five in the back seat....how :rofl:

I just took my roof rack off :dead:

I'm hoping I can somehow get two inside of the back of the car and then just make a second trip for the third.
I pushed my passenger seat all the way forward and flipped up the back seats. Two barrels fit on their side behind the drivers seat and three more stuffed vertically behind the passenger seat.

It worked surprisingly well and I was impressed by my f150 that day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
3hrs trying to convince somebody that cashing out their pension (and moving to us) will have them running out of money in 10yrs. Failure. This shit kills me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
3hrs trying to convince somebody that cashing out their pension (and moving to us) will have them running out of money in 10yrs. Failure. This shit kills me.
Idiots will be idiots. After so much you just have to let em loose and watch them sail into the sun.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I dislike yard work. I draw the line at mowing and trimming branches. Ruth always wants me to get out there on my knees and pull weeds, edge things yada yada yada. Came home from work and Ruth was closing a deal with a 5 man crew of latiinos to weed, grade reseed, mulch the borders, and limb up the trees and trim the shrubs. It's a win for me and their rate is reasonable. They got 1/3 of the job done in 3 hours tonight. My back thanks them. I gave them some enchiladas to eat on their way home

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
@kidwoo ....looks like lee vinning is still buried

View attachment 193289
that's the highway into yosemite

they stopped pushing through that in the late 90s when a plow driver got killed clearing what looks like that exact same section, and it slid on him

every generation of capitalism needs a new lamb I guess. That road brings cash.

Lee vining proper was only isolated for two months ;)