Quantcast

✨✨✨ SparkleMotion Friday GMT ✨✨✨

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The tricky part of a new job questionnaire:

Do you have a bong shed? [ ]Yes [ ]No
How often do you hit bong shed? [ ]1/month [ ]1/week [ ]1/day [ ]often enough not to remember [ ]I never leave

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I badly needed a mental health day today... but my entire chain of command beat me to it: chief, director and director general. :monkey: oh well, there'll be better opportunities I guess. On the other hand, I'm going to have a beer-fuelled lunch today.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Working from home today, I think I'll spend my lunch break on the trails.

It's fun watching how the local fat community goes bonkers over this (my guess those "ruts" are less than 1/2" deep ). Toughen up buttercups and ride the crap out of that!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

It's fun watching how the local fat community goes bonkers over this (my guess those "ruts" are less than 1/2" deep ). Toughen up buttercups and ride the crap out of that!

I'd go ride a cyclocross bike on those trails just to piss them off.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Pardon my ignorance, but what are they going bonkers over?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

please post a link to this community. I can't believe people would go to such lengths is such marginal conditions. It's mind-bending!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I like that it is Friday. Taking the wifey to the Hood River for some rest, relax, and scout the Post Canyon OHV area for some trail action this summer. Much beer to be had, I just hope the weather doesn't suck too bad. Lets get this day over with already!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, monkeys. How's the poops today?

Ah, I see there are two GMT's. I am posting in this one because I opened it first and am in it. Seems like a huge waste of energy to leave this thread and go post in the other one and I don't have that kind of time.

2500 yard swim this morning for my third swim day in a row. First time I've done that. My upper body is appropriately tired. Looks like Sunday will be just warm enough for a road ride.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning Monkeys.

I like that it is Friday. Taking the wifey to the Hood River for some rest, relax, and scout the Post Canyon OHV area for some trail action this summer. Much beer to be had, I just hope the weather doesn't suck too bad. Lets get this day over with already!
I still haven't ridden Post! Oregon just has too much riding.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Very soggy friday.

Gotta sort out a clever way to compare contractor budgetary pricing for the new house renos. I have no skillz, and no time. Learning how to build a kitchen at night with two kids under 4 and wife that works shift work is simply beyond me. At least I'm smart enough to know my limitz...

What makes this tricky is that I have limited access to the house (due to people still living in it), so it's hard to nail down a precise scope. Ah well. I'm sure it'll work out. Amirite???

On a potentially related note, the HR folks are coming for a visit. I've been lead to believe that they are bringing some good news with them. I think I should prepare for disappointment.

Also, unsure how worried I should be about this...

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I still haven't ridden Post! Oregon just has too much riding.
I've ridden the bike trails a few times, but it's been a few years. I have never ridden the OHV trails and they are supposed to be some of the best in Oregon. The guy I bought my bike from used to ride it there and said it was perfect.

I still haven't biked OR boarded Bend at all, but I do like to make trips to East Fort Rock with the motos,

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Oooooooo.....Sparkly GMT! 10k this morning. Breakfast and coffee, gotta prep the house for Thing 1's birthday party. Supposed to be 5, 8 year olds having a sleep over tonight. I suspect I'll be going to work even earlier than usual tomorrow morning. :twitch:

the HR folks are coming for a visit
On a friday? Somebodies getting fired!