Quantcast

✺✹✺FTS Friday GMT✺✹✺

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wife came home drunk and kept waking my up until 1.30am
My wife came home drunk too (with me after a tequila session)
Just as I planned to take advantage of the situation my kid cock-blocked me by suddenly wanting to hang out.
Wifey wanted to hold off, passed out watching a shitty movie and that was that.
Need to punch that kid the mouth when he gets home.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just as I planned to take advantage of the situation my kid cock-blocked me by suddenly wanting to hang out.
Take a quick trip to the dong shed.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
[QUOTE="Westy, post: 4118883, member: 3779]Resignation letter in the works. :)
[/QUOTE]

I hope "in the works" is code for eating Indian to prep for epic upper decker on shitheel coworkers hood.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I did not see any action either. I need to have a talk with her about that.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I did not see any action either. I need to have a talk with her about that.
I thought the whole earlier post was implying that you did see action.

<-- useful at least twice a week, seemingly

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
[QUOTE="Westy, post: 4118883, member: 3779]Resignation letter in the works. :)
I hope "in the works" is code for eating Indian to prep for epic upper decker on shitheel coworkers hood.[/QUOTE]

I work from home. Any upper-deckers would, uh backfire.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Apparently Zoro and MW are a isht show. Maybe Table Mtn or something up your way?
Hmm. I'm trying to search around for some dry dirt. I hear rumors its mostly dry around South and North Table mountain.

EDIT: Rumors might be unsubstantiated. If the Boulder Mountain Bike alliance trail conditions are any indication most stuff is muddy or should be kept off of.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hmm. I'm trying to search around for some dry dirt. I hear rumors its mostly dry around South and North Table mountain.

EDIT: Rumors might be unsubstantiated. If the Boulder Mountain Bike alliance trail conditions are any indication most stuff is muddy or should be kept off of.
Getting that from 303 Trail Monitor too.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@Westy if you wanna have some fun with the resignation letter, let PSP write it. Then, if you feel like taking the time, cut out all the letters from magazines and paste them together like a kidnapper's note. They'll be trying to figure it out for days.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
It was an amazing 62 degrees this afternoon so I took a low key hike on the sunny side of the Missouri River which is on the opposite side of the best MTB trails close to town, the trails were active and the parking lot was full. Saturday will be similarly jammed with riders. :)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Upgraded the lever for my KS Lev Integra dropper post to the under-the-bar shifter style SouthPaw. Much better position and feel. Hopefully trails will be dry enough tomorrow to get out and test said upgrade.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
@Westy if you wanna have some fun with the resignation letter, let PSP write it. Then, if you feel like taking the time, cut out all the letters from magazines and paste them together like a kidnapper's note. They'll be trying to figure it out for days.
Pretend you're Nixon, it is 1974 and write a winded resignation as if it was intended to be read to Congress. That is what I would do. Blame Halderman for everything....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

No burning bridges. Working in the same industry, and will likely work with the same people in the future. Except now I will be in the role as the customer. That will make a few people squirm a little.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Getting that from 303 Trail Monitor too.
If that's the case then I will un-invite myself from a ride that I was inviting myself to. Next weekend ride you want to do though let me know and I'll try to make it. I'm attempting to undergo a transition from land whale to normal human again.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Upgraded the lever for my KS Lev Integra dropper post to the under-the-bar shifter style SouthPaw. Much better position and feel. Hopefully trails will be dry enough tomorrow to get out and test said upgrade.
Pics? I didn't know such a thing existed; not that I'm complaining about the standard KS knob thingy.

Wow, what a day. I'm glad I got to escape the poo flinging, which turned into diarrhea spraying today.

To cap off the day, I decided to stop the one of the local Italian places for a sandwich. Somehow, I got ringed into purchasing some soup. I am not a soup guy, but dayyyyyyyyyyum this is good. Some sort of sausage, bacon, potato, some green stuff and the liquid. In heaven...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
There is still some belief in meritocracy out there? :think:

Installed a new dropper this afternoon. It is a genuine taint spanker, my balls are trembling with fear. It is too windy for an enjoyable night ride, I am gonna rip some trails tomorrow morning instead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If that's the case then I will un-invite myself from a ride that I was inviting myself to. Next weekend ride you want to do though let me know and I'll try to make it. I'm attempting to undergo a transition from land whale to normal human again.
We can make that happen.