Quantcast

⮚⮚⮚Turdsday ⮘⮘⮘

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Coach service bill went up to 10k yesterday, new exhaust manifold, valve cover gaskets, transmission flush, genset flush and gaskets..

Shop labor rates are around 150 an hour now. Better to get it done now then to need it done on the side of the road. Not like russian rolling stock.

In other news....

A real appointment with a VA doc today

Coach service bill went up to 10k yesterday, new exhaust manifold, valve cover gaskets, transmission flush, genset flush and gaskets..

Shop labor rates are around 150 an hour now. Better to get it done now then to need it done on the side of the road. Not like russian rolling stock.

In other news....

A real appointment with a VA doc today
Interesting that my Freightliner dealer's shop charges $130/hr for a van, $160/hr for "motor homes". Probably pain in the ass factor, with functional stuff covered up by other crap.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Interesting that my Freightliner dealer's shop charges $130/hr for a van, $160/hr for "motor homes". Probably pain in the ass factor, with functional stuff covered up by other crap.
Thats exactly it, In order for them to replace the exhaust manifold the have to remove the cooling system and go in through the closet all while pulling fiberglass panels and other crap in the way.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:wave:

Bought four tires at LBS yesterday after work. $308 dollars. Jesus Christ. :dead:
That's generally why I occasionally send out those messages asking if anyone wants to order tyres if I put in an order to a German online store :p

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
im not doing shit today

if i move a muscle then i better get paid...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You know what's really awesome? When your first wife DM's you with the answers to all the problems you were unaware existed. :rofl:

Crazy bitches be crazy. I heard he new marriage failed, so she must be getting bored.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Made espresso this morning, got sidetracked and left the damn thing right on the machine. Don't imagine it'll be very good by the time I get home. Running short on caffeine I was forced to make a cup of "doughnut shop" blend in the work Keurig, FML.

Seems like an hourly rate all by itself would account for the PITA surcharge, they bill book-rate or actual hours worked?