Quantcast

》》 geemtea《《

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
n+1 latté. Doing some accounting for our NPO in preparation for a merger.

Also need to decide if I apply for a 4 months contract to travel Qc and gather GPS data for multiple trails networks.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dentist appointment not cancelled. School delayed 90min. Working from home.

BIL conversations last night included why he doesn't have VM setup - because if someone wants to get ahold of him, they can text (argument for missed opportunity due to not having VM was disregarded), how if he has kids he thinks he would do vaccinations but on a delayed schedule - because the changes to the vax schedule since we were kids could be for profit since there is no way to be a double-blind trial, and how for profit health care is better because single payer is no different regarding cost reduction-profit, so technological advancement would stop.

All black and white arguments and what you hear from Alex Jones... Education is so fucking important.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Call was a smashing success. The Dane agrees with the Flem, and the Trinidude managed to survive. I should call it a day right now, things can only go down from here on out.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Dentist appointment not cancelled. School delayed 90min. Working from home.

BIL conversations last night included why he doesn't have VM setup - because if someone wants to get ahold of him, they can text (argument for missed opportunity due to not having VM was disregarded), how if he has kids he thinks he would do vaccinations but on a delayed schedule - because the changes to the vax schedule since we were kids could be for profit since there is no way to be a double-blind trial, and how for profit health care is better because single payer is no different regarding cost reduction-profit, so technological advancement would stop.

All black and white arguments and what you hear from Alex Jones... Education is so fucking important.
:crazy:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
for profit health care is better because single payer is no different regarding cost reduction-profit, so technological advancement would stop.
i work on the "technological advancement" side, as your moron-in-law put it. that is a staggering amount of horseshit in very few words.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Interesting ride last night. Rode on everything from dry ground, slush, muck, ice, compacted snow and soft sand like snow. It was tough going in spots. I had a bit of an incident with the bike right at the end; the bike stopped on a stumped, but I somehow became unclipped from the pedals, jolted right off the seat and split my taint on the top tube. That was fun.

Its nice being able to ride and not worry about dying in -20 temperatures. Being able to stop for a beer midway, in the light, is also nothing to complain about it.

Now if only the snow would friggin' melt up north. Deeper in the forest its still knee deep with white crap.

Also need to decide if I apply for a 4 months contract to travel Qc and gather GPS data for multiple trails networks.
Govmint job? Sounds like a nice summer job, why wouldn't you? Not like Quebec trails suck or anything....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Why not? Sounds fun.
sounds interesting, why not?
Govmint job? Sounds like a nice summer job, why wouldn't you? Not like Quebec trails suck or anything....
Nothing wrong with the job, in fact looks like a total blast! I would be working for Vélo Québec.

The thing is we have to put our house on the market by September and I still have a lot of work to do on it. That and work from other clients and being involved in so much stuff for our trails... I would need to be away for a couple of weeks at a time... did not fly so well with SO.

Still have time to figure if feasible or not.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Why would you hike?
I mean generally you wouldn't... But I've been on plenty of trails that have sections that can just not be biked, unless you can ride like Jeff Lenosky. Its this reason I've never owned shoes like that, I like a full tread with no plastic and some sort of tread is mandatory (not like that stupid FiveTen flat sole stuff...).

I have two pairs of these. They do not have as much protection nor are as stiff as other shoes, but god damn are they comfy.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I mean generally you wouldn't... But I've been on plenty of trails that have sections that can just not be biked, unless you can ride like Jeff Lenosky. Its this reason I've never owned shoes like that, I like a full tread with no plastic and some sort of tread is mandatory (not like that stupid FiveTen flat sole stuff...).

I have two pairs of these. They do not have as much protection nor are as stiff as other shoes, but god damn are they comfy.

I need a new pair of les shoes too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
About 2" overnight, or so my wife reported

after looking out the window.

It's that icy, thick crap again like the last bomb cyclone.