Quantcast

土曜日 GMT (Sa-turd-eh)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna had a giant poop this morning stinking of lamb vindaloo. Winning, I guess?

I'm planning a short White Ranch jaunt this afternoon. Must keep it brief as I'm playing a concert tonight.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just pulled up to the trailhead for an epic solo ride. The plan is to ride until I can pedal no more, have a beer and then pedal some more.

Beer, sandwich and banana are in the hydration pack.

I think I have to wear the wool knee high socks....it's freezing. :(

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
see canadmos? He's a man with a plan. Be like canadmos.

Slept in, drinking coffee, passed on a ride with the fast crew (smrt!) but will get out for a jaunt at some point.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Lot of impressive street flooding last night, and lotsa lightning. Today is gray, rainy and a lot cooler. Gonna be lacing old hub to new crabon rim, perhaps a bit of shopping, perhaps some home fixing before winter.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Today was my sons birthday party. We did it at the Y pool. 7 6-year olds in the pool. What was I thinking? They're playing in the jungle gym /ball room now, while I'm on hold with the bank trying to figure out if the text message I received is phishing or legit.

.... And it's phishing. How the fuck do those bastards get my phone number. Cvnts.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today was a great day. Not only did I spot an e63 AMG wagon unicorn, but I also rode all the "down" trails in this spot. On most rides you choose about 2 descents and that's enough climbing. But nope, I pushed through and did them all. Yay.

I also manned up and wore normal socks. It was cold and the trails were completely covered in leaves, but what a blast.

Sadly, there was a whole bunch of trees down on various trails from a recent storm.

Here, let me bore you with some craptacular pictures while I enjoy another victory beer.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to see the shining on the big screen tomorrow....or wednesday...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wheel has been laced. Apparently the difference between Derby and Nextie ERD is more than a little bigger than advertised, therefore this is going to be interesting.

New cat has been for us for one week. He's been a great pet so far. He's now playing with a toy on my side while I am typing this and sipping Night Shift's One Hop This Time (El Dorado). These "single malt hop beers" are growing on me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
White Ranch was dusty and hot. Now in concert black, on stage in 10. Kind of sleepy.

coloradowindensemble.org