Quantcast

ꬾꬿꭀꭁꭂꭃꭄꭅHumpderpꭅꭄꭃꭂꭁꭀꬿꬾ

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Eff this stupid rain everyday crap. Apparently, climate change means that WNY now has the same weather as Seattle.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yo!

Group ride tonight, should be good.

Just confirmed that I am taking the engineering manager here on a tour of some real hills and real trails on Saturday morning. Oh man, this will be good. :brows:

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got in a good 1 hr session of intervals on the spin bike last night. Going to be another day in the mid 90s which is really drying out the hillsides.. the green hills are rapidly turning brown as a prelude to fire season.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
*Snowing again, it better not dump 20" like Friday's storm did.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
got in a good 1 hr session of intervals on the spin bike last night. Going to be another day in the mid 90s which is really drying out the hillsides.. the green hills are rapidly turning brown as a prelude to fire season.

If the hills are green, why are you on a stationary bike (presumably indoors)? seems like the right time to be outside.

not raining here, but it is cold. froze my fingers on the ride in. when, oh when, will spring get here? this is getting ridiculous.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I love this time of year when the house gets nice and chilly at night with the windows open. That makes for good sleepin'. That being said, people that let their dogs bark outside at 5:00 AM should be executed.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Corporal testing done, my brain is effing cooked like hello in a frying pan. Will know in the next couple weeks if I made the cut for promotion or not. I'm sure hoping the 30 hour day was worth it.

I'm going riding, drinking copius amounts of coffee first

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
If the hills are green, why are you on a stationary bike (presumably indoors)? seems like the right time to be outside.

not raining here, but it is cold. froze my fingers on the ride in. when, oh when, will spring get here? this is getting ridiculous.
I get home from work at 6;30 and have to feed and walk the dogs and feed myself which leaves me a little over an hour to work out before I need to sack out. I can get a high intensity workout on the trainer so i do that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Raining? Go home colorado, you're drunk. Also these wild weather swings are crippling me. God have I been uncomfortable the last two days and today doesn't look like it's fixing to be any better. :mad:

On the other hand, coffee is on point this morning and I'm not at work, so I have that going on.

Shut up and take my money!
Are they attempting to do the whole series in a single movie? Matthew McConaughey as The Man in Black? I thought for sure he'd be Eddie. I think he's a great actor, but Man in Black needs moar evil.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of middle management, I have a new employee starting today. She was born when I started college. I has teh olds. I have three millennials working for me now. :panic:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Raining? Go home colorado, you're drunk. Also these wild weather swings are crippling me. God have I been uncomfortable the last two days and today doesn't look like it's fixing to be any better. :mad:

On the other hand, coffee is on point this morning and I'm not at work, so I have that going on.

Are they attempting to do the whole series in a single movie? Matthew McConaughey as The Man in Black? I thought for sure he'd be Eddie. I think he's a great actor, but Man in Black needs moar evil.
You can't read the books and not see that Roland was Clint Eastwood. I'll watch it and love it because that was one of the most epic series of books I've ever had the pleasure of reading but I'll have a hard time getting over that.

Corporal testing done, my brain is effing cooked like hello in a frying pan. Will know in the next couple weeks if I made the cut for promotion or not. I'm sure hoping the 30 hour day was worth it.

I'm going riding, drinking copius amounts of coffee first
Was the review process meaningful or bullshit?

Speaking of middle management, I have a new employee starting today. She was born when I started college. I has teh olds. I have three millennials working for me now. :panic:
Tell me about it, young punk! :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Midweek killing spree yet? Kill list is short, I have a project starting next month that I am all excited about (that may change once it starts). Just as I was rolling into the parking lot, a great song is on the radio, so I am sitting there with it cranked. I just feel like Cake rocks in their version of "I Will Survive", but maybe it isn't what people expect to come out of my car? Because I got a few looks by folks walking by. :rofl:

Still a great song, I could give a f@ck. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This rain is depressing. Great reason to move back to Seattle, right?

I'm riding White Ranch tomorrow unless the parking lot is all mud.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not sure, sounds like perhaps a sequel of sorts perhaps? they're being pretty tight lipped as to whether or not this is going to be a series.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Waiting to hear back on a viewing request for a house listed yesterday that has me all tingly in the giggly bits. 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage on 3.25 acres, built in 1998...hubba hubba

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
rofl mass. i'm guessing the asking price is well north of 500k
$425k. Just gotta stay away from Boston.....

Well within my planned/comfort budget of $450k, and WELL within my "do-it-if-it's-perfect" budget of $500k.

If it's as good as it looks and we love it, I'm tempted to not fuck around and give them asking price.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That's what I'm gathering. I wouldn't be surprised if they do that then try to expand from there. Doesn't the HBO series use Idris Elba too?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shitloads of work today. I didn't sign up for this sort of nonsense.

Clothes washer crapped the bed a couple days ago... so I gotta go pick up one of those.

Oh, and fuck this rain. :mad:
Sears Outlet up off Colfax. Low px ftw.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going labor rate in a bike shop is 60 bucks an hour.....