Quantcast

︎︎︎⌫♋︎♋︎♋︎ Friderp ♋︎♋︎♋︎⌦︎︎︎

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work already. Dammit.

Thumb is patched up, thanks to the tip from @Pesqueeb . Hopefully it holds, if the crack gets any bigger it feels like I could peal it open like a banana.

DING coffee just finished.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
parents looking into getting a dog after almost 20 years since the wonder mutt passed....

Screenshot_20210319-071555_Instagram.jpg

fuck if I know where we were camping when this pic was taken.

told them adopt a mutt....the pooch will be grateful forever....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i am here.

woke up at 4 and took a while to get back to sleep so pushed my 515 workout off until ???
I just want to take a fukitol and go back to bed today

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Time to shop for a new helmet and shoes. Gotta use up this REI dividend cash + coupon.

Otherwise, I have a day full of working on a testing protocol. Fun stuff.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
CO monkies - do you still have snow?
In case you're seriously concerned for our welfare, where I am there's still a foot of snow in undisturbed areas. 50's and 60's for the next couple of days, then snowy weather from Sunday onwards.

No idea what riding might be done outdoors this weekend...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
good morning. didn't get a vax appointment, didn't sleep for crap-all. sigh. happy friday!

yes.
Good morning, was just about to text to see if you were able to get an appointment. Sorry to hear, man. Keep at it? Maybe the websites will update their shit soon-ish? Like 8am local time? I recall getting my dad an appointment and it was stressful as FUCK.

In case you're seriously concerned for our welfare, where I am there's still a foot of snow in undisturbed areas. 50's and 60's for the next couple of days, then snowy weather from Sunday onwards.

No idea what riding might be done outdoors this weekend...
Been looking at hourly temps for a few places up higher, might try for a fatty ride early Saturday morning.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Getting tires rotated. They're pretty worn on the outside edge (I swear I don't drive I such a way that would wear more :busted: ) and directional, so not a normal spin a shift f>r. Guy was having trouble with me explaining that they needed to be dismounted, shifted to the other side, then moved front to rear. He kept saying it was a standard rotation... Let's hope the guy actually changing the tire can read what needs to be done.

Having lunch with CPA to discuss taxes and try to figure out best option for tax deferral in 2021. Thankfully Wifey has her own side business with enough business that we should be able to do contributions there. Still need to figure that out and need to plan accordingly though. Fucking PITA. Might be able to position this into a greater than $19,500 contribution amount though, so that's a perk of having out hand forced here. Invited Wifey's boss to join us, but haven't gotten confirmation at this point.

Otherwise, more working on baseboards between appts.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Second mtb ride of the week on even dryer trails. I nailed a drop so good hipping it mid air to a off camper landing. Worth the whole ride. Riding again Sunday for the first 3 ride in a week in a loooong time. Post ride chips and beer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

If good comedy is all about timing, my Allstate agent fucking nailed it with the email I got this morning asking "Is it time to review your life insurance policy?"

told them adopt a mutt....the pooch will be grateful forever....
Dogs in the pound know they are in a bad place. Having adopted several adult dogs from the pound, I'm convinced.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Coworker asked me to review some of his work. It was horrible, I setup a meeting to discuss it. Very politely went through all the problems. Guy got a little defensive and basically said he thought it was OK to just half ass it. My reply was absolutely not.

I could feel the hatred through the phone.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Coworker asked me to review some of his work. It was horrible, I setup a meeting to discuss it. Very politely went through all the problems. Guy got a little defensive and basically said he thought it was OK to just half ass it. My reply was absolutely not.

I could feel the hatred through the phone.
Your coworkers are my coworkers.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
sent off my flatbed 2 days ago for a new transmission and its already done. 3 day trans job? never heard of her. Pretty stoked to have the ol girl back i the quiver for moving and towing.
Just out of curiosity... what does something like that run? I'm not *terribly* convinced that the trans in our truck won't at some point shit the bed, so figure I should check around and see what transmission replacements run. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just out of curiosity... what does something like that run? I'm not *terribly* convinced that the trans in our truck won't at some point shit the bed, so figure I should check around and see what transmission replacements run. :D
Tree fiddy with an extra zero if you like your trans to be nearly new :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Your coworkers are my coworkers.

This is why I avoided management positions, but there is no management here. Leaders at this place are like Sasquatch, everyone knows what it looks like, they've heard stories, but no one has ever seen it in person.