Quantcast

0)Wednesday GMT)0

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! NEMBA ride tonight. I rode easy the two last nights so I hope I'll have some legs left for the speedy social racers. We need some rain, trails here and my veggie garden are awfully dry. **** the lawn.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good ride last night, managed to rip around the place at a pretty healthy clip.

The next week of work is going to be deathly boring. I'm standing there watching someone else work. Gotta do some observation and see where things are going wrong. :(

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ran 4.25 miles yesterday. It hailed.

Wifey is out of town until Friday afternoot, so I'm solo with Haley again. It's going to force some re-arranging of my workout schedule. Bike tonight isn't going to happen until she goes to sleep and my swim will be pushed to Friday afternoon. Not sure how I am going to squeeze tomorrow's run in.

A major financial institution is moving their ops to Denver and they have having an informational Thursday evening. Having Haley solo does make that difficult.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Forgot to turn my alarm back on. Oh well, still here before 75% of the folks here. Looked at booking a cabin for 4 nights Labor Day weekend just outside of Hood River. The cabin is also for sale, but they have gotten little interest so it should still be available. I chose 4 nights in a cabin over 4 nights in Seattle or Vegas.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She doesn't like her BOB.
Really? Wow, my daughter loved it. She loved the Burley Solo more, but she loved the jogger. Best part about the Burley Solo? Bought it new at the LBS, used it for 3 years, sold on ebay for more than I paid new. :rofl:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
no soft fruit consumption today... yet. I'd like to ride tonight but will be out at the trails killing thistles with a few hoes instead.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i fvcked up rescheduling my vacation.....missed this last night....

at least i still have front row for the DC show...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Another busy day at work. Resolve to call in "sick" on Friday is strengthening.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
xzibit is that you?
Yo, dawg I heard you like bikes:

I :cupidarrow: Buffalo Creek. MAFFS playing around the burn scar. There were two but this was the only photo I managed to get with my phone. They were much closer/lower than they appear in this pic.

Riding buddy bonked, so we only got 16.5 miles. Got in 132 miles of twisty CO mountain roads on the motorcycle to make up for it. Epic day was epic

Fvcking snow was coming down in ute pass on my way home. :think:

Last edited: