DH

July 20 -Vernon Slalom

August 1- PA WA state Championships
DH and 4X

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
yeeeeeeeeah......next season is gonna be the ish for sure.......keep up posted with info as you get it

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Trailhacker, i think you misunderstood.... I just got off the phone with a good source who said they are going to also have a BIG race at crystal this year....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Just spoke to Mr. trikky and this is only a wish list. He was in a hurry and posted as he was trying to get out the door.

False alarm folks.
Nothing to see hear, just keep moving along...
Ya, I think Nick was pulling your hairy leg. I don't think he'd go though the time of listing dates if it was only a 'wish list'. I mean nobody is that bored.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Ok at crystal. . . soo what does that mean bout those other races at PA and stuff, are those legit? or a want/wish. I rode PA in August and saw caution tape where an old "race" was. and i rode the PA 4x track, needs some serious work this winter when the dirt moistens. Bottom line, this list legit err wat?

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Gosh darnit!!!! You had me going! What's the deal with the crystal race? Lifts open???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Ok, So I have been in touch with the people from Red Bull and they are planning an "Urban Downhill" race to be held in Seattle this spring. I don't have exact dates but it will be an open format and not an invite only deal so anyone can enter as long as they can qaulify but the catch is you have to do the race in lengirie'. There will also be a new event to the Northwest in the way of a race series to start this fall. An out of state promoter who has had succress with other races will be bringing a Downhill/Freeride series to our area. There will be the Downtown T Town 40 oz bounce. The White Center Free ride invitational. And my favorite, Waterville Hairy Leg Bash!

Good Times!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
wow, this thread just made me more stupid for reading it....if anybody has some real info, post it up

Ok, So I have been in touch with the people from Red Bull and they are planning an "Urban Downhill" race to be held in Seattle this spring. I don't have exact dates but it will be an open format and not an invite only deal so anyone can enter as long as they can qaulify but the catch is you have to do the race in lengirie'. I am Kim Eakin and I will be there, I am a rockstar! There will also be a new event to the Northwest in the way of a race series to start this fall. An out of state promoter who has had succress with other races will be bringing a Downhill/Freeride series to our area. There will be the Downtown T Town 40 oz bounce. The White Center Free ride invitational. And my favorite, Waterville Hairy Leg Bash!

Good Times!

name dropper....:cheers: :bonk: :biggrin: