Quantcast

07/08' Turner DHR's

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Anybody in the Seattle-Tacoma area have a 07/08' Med Turner DHR I can check out the fit?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hmm. i just bought one from fluidride, and my sister hasnt picked it up yet, if its not packaged yet, maybe you can check it out. its a frame only though. . . .

they have a large frame as well, whcih i dont think will help you at all. . .

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
hmm. i just bought one from fluidride, and my sister hasnt picked it up yet, if its not packaged yet, maybe you can check it out. its a frame only though. . . .

they have a large frame as well, whcih i dont think will help you at all. . .
I would like to check out a built one.tacking measurements just isn't enough.Are you coming back to Mill Creek?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
The med is going to be smaller than your older one.

Have you sat on a large? There are several of them around.

BTW what the he11 have you been up to ?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
I would like to check out a built one.tacking measurements just isn't enough.Are you coming back to Mill Creek?
well next time im comming back WITH a bike is february. and i was planning on getting a bottlerocket frame while im there and building it up with the parts from my double.

The next match of DHR's wont be ready unitl march anyways, so if still in february you need to look at one, i can bring it

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
It's a ways away from you, but there's a medium built up at Fanatik you can pedal around.