Quantcast

08 Kona Stinky for sale

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
Hey guys I have an 08 Kona stinky for sale. I have only riden it a dozen time or so. It is pretty much all stock. I have a single chain ring in the front and a gamut chain guide and bashguard. I still have both the front chain rings that came with the bike and the front derailer. It also has a new back wheel.

I'm looking to get rid of if for 1200 obo. I am selling it because I am going to fire school and wont have time to ride anymore. I will post pics up later.

I also have:
large rockgarden armor suit for $200 worn 2 times.
Large rockgarden knee and shin guards for $75

ryanimpreza

Chimp
Jun 21, 2009
Hey guys I have an 08 Kona stinky for sale. I have only riden it a dozen time or so. It is pretty much all stock. I have a single chain ring in the front and a gamut chain guide and bashguard. I still have both the front chain rings that came with the bike and the front derailer. It also has a new back wheel.

I'm looking to get rid of if for 1200 obo. I am selling it because I am going to fire school and wont have time to ride anymore. I will post pics up later.

I also have:
large rockgarden armor suit for $200 worn 2 times.
Large rockgarden knee and shin guards for $75
what size and is it sold. if not where do you live and can you send pics. If it works out I will buy it quick.