Quantcast

09 TLD D2 **pic inside**

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
You mean like the 2009 D3?? They're planing on having a D3 that passes the new safety standard like the Giro Remedy. Not positive, but i believe that standard would be equal to the US moto standard if they didn't have vent holes.

I hear that the plan is composite (only) D2's for $295 MSRP and D3 (carbon olny) for $395 MSRP

Like the Giro, it will probably be larger looking kinda like a MX helmet since the foam is thicker.

I guess we'll wait and see if it makes it for 09, Interbike is the scheduled unveiling.

Krispy
That sounds promising. I can handle it looking a bit bigger, as D2s are about the size of ducks' heads anyway. But carbon/expensive only... :bonk:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
D2s are good for custom painting.

It is as if TL made a name for himself with kick ass painting, now doesn't give a damn.

Ditto for the ridewear. Superheroes to the rescue!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I think I just saw that helmet on freecaster. The dude was wearing it during his redbull rampage interview.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I have one of those new helmets right here on my workbench. Comfy, good looking etc. The Logo side is kind of ...garish. Besides the graphics I do not think they are any different from 2008.

eater

Monkey
Nov 25, 2005
Switzerland
I think I just saw that helmet on freecaster. The dude was wearing it during his redbull rampage interview.

and i am wearing it to surf on ridemonkey:busted:
this is the best designs since the first tld daytona carbon!!!!

Last edited:

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
and i am wearing it to surf on ridemonkey:busted:
this is the best designs since the first tld daytona carbon!!!!
Definately. I wasn't really into it when TLD sent me the carbon History to replace my cracked '08 carbon green/yellow flame. After getting to see it in person, it's fvcking bad ass. The big as TLD on the left side is well, big a$$ but oh well, the helmet is kick @ss.