Quantcast

09 Yeti 303

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Any more pictures? I heard they were going to only 1 rail, but it look like there is a pivot near the bottom bracket, would that make it a single pivot? I'm confused.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
thats the 303r - the budget 303. Its a single pivot with a rail to get it linear. They will still have a more expensive two rail version although I donno if its gonna look like the current 303.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
hmm interesting i think it looks better than the current 303. I was watching Canberra race and it looks like either they are riding that bike or maybe there will be a more expensive version of that Single Pivot design.

Do anyone know? :monkey:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Any more pictures? I heard they were going to only 1 rail, but it look like there is a pivot near the bottom bracket, would that make it a single pivot? I'm confused.
The juicy math brain is confused? :D

That there is a refined version of the 303R DH (or as local-pro-tester-guy Dave calls it the "RB9000v2.0") and from what I understand it's nearly ready for full production. Everyone I know that's been on one has pretty much loved it: the geo is spot on for DH racing, it's lighter (and simpler?) than the 303, and there's just enough bike for 95% of the tracks out there. This bike has been seen at all the MSC races here in Colorado, plus a few World Cups here and there if you knew to look. The Yeti WC and National teams, as well as local pros, have been riding and testing these things all year. You can check out all the business on the 3 different prototypes Yeti has been working on this past year over at Littermag.com - here's a direct link to the feature:

http://littermag.com/2008/features/featuremenu.php?featureID=1041

Last edited:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Ah, I sat next to one of those on the way up the lift at the Sol Squared race. I thought it was the "Seven" or new ASX or something. So it is a single pivot with the slide rail. I didn't recognize the picture because the one I was checking out was raw colored and I thought it was a different model.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Sick looking bike. I talked with Blankensop a few times up the lift at the MSA race. Himself and Leov are riding/testing it all season and I didn't hear one bad word about it. Plus the frame is only $2500 which is great for a Yeti.
It looks soooo much better raw than with the team colors.
I have been told that the current 303 will be the same next year with a possible brand new one in 2010.
The new 4x is a rail bike as well. Looks really nice. Just think the current 4x with a rail system.