Quantcast

1 877 Kars for Kids

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Seriously trying to think when the last time I listened to the radio on purpose? That retarded dj thing got really old. I usually fire up flycast for internet radio.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Satellite radio sucks balls. Had it for a month and canceled it......:rant:
You're kidding me, right? There are tons of stuff to listen to. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan, which is why I went satellite in the first place back in 2005. It's so nice to drive anywhere in the country and not have to every change a channel because of a lost radio signal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You're kidding me, right? There are tons of stuff to listen to. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan, which is why I went satellite in the first place back in 2005. It's so nice to drive anywhere in the country and not have to every change a channel because of a lost radio signal.
You do realize that Joe listens to such utter crap that if it was played on sat radio aliens would probably come to Earth to exterminate us for polluting the universe.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You do realize that Joe listens to such utter crap that if it was played on sat radio aliens would probably come to Earth to exterminate us for polluting the universe.
LOLZ! Must spread....

On a serious note, I was surprised how much crap was played over and over again, even on satellite radio. It wasn't as bad as regular radio obviously, but the 4-5 main rock/metal stations I listened to played the same stuff repeatedly......not nearly as diverse as I thought it would be.......not even as diverse as my CD collection. I got tired of it in a month.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
On a serious note, I was surprised how much crap was played over and over again, even on satellite radio. It wasn't as bad as regular radio obviously, but the 4-5 main rock/metal stations I listened to played the same stuff repeatedly......not nearly as diverse as I thought it would be.......not even as diverse as my CD collection. I got tired of it in a month.

Now I'm not into Emo Crab Core like joe here, but :stupid: I'll take an internet connection and my own iPod over XM any day of the week and not have to shell out for a signal. Plus i'm lucky in the fact that the only two stations I'm willing to listen to here are both college stations and one of them doubles as the local NPR station. It has the best daytime playlists, I have never heard a song repeat on KRCC in a day.

Last edited: