Quantcast

1 afternoons riding.......

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
..........1 new trail opportunity, 1 drop off, into 1 right hander, with 1 perfectly positioned tree(!), 1 attempt at riding it, 1 trip over the bars and into said tree.

results in, 1 me lying in a heap (with ample pain), 1 ride home in agony, 1 trip to hospital to find - 1 collar bone no longer properly connected to shoulder, 1 (same) shoulder twisted out of place with 1 cracked shoulder blade! :(

So i'm sitting here in a full body bandage!!! (i kid you not it's the worlds bigget tubi-grip!) with a sling underneath to basically completely immobilise my arm. also not even allowed to remove any of it until i go back wednesday (gonna be smellin real good by then!!) when they'll wash me :-)) better be a hot nurse) and also figure out if i'm gonna needing surgery or not.

kinda hacked off by the whole thing - especially as i've no idea yet how long i'm out for and also whether i can still go to france or not!!

also real worried about the bike, how many hits can one frame take? :(

James, fancy sending me new frame puhlease?! ;)

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
damn man sounds painful and like a downer experience, dont think too much about it, youll be thru with it no prob im sure!

get well soon

v