Quantcast

10 dollar bounty

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
A few people have told me that last week in a Larry King interview, Donald Trump mentions Bend, Oregon.

The first person that can find details of this on the Net and send me a link via PM will get 10 bucks via Paypal. You have to have a Paypal account to get paid.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
I can't find it anywhere but several people said they saw it.
I can look a little but...why do you care what DT says about Bend?

Just wondering.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Dude's desperate. What's that database that news agecies subscribe to with the rhyming name? I can't think of it, but it's awesome compare to a search engine and it's very expensive to subscribe to... Al Franken mentioned it a lot in his last book...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
This is the only reference I can find: "ASPIRING APPRENTICES: When the NBC reality TV show "The Apprentice" held a casting call Friday at the University of Portland, only 18 people showed up. Maybe they weren't particularly interested in the "money-money-money-MUH-nay" that Donald Trump promises in his theme song. But those who were gave their best pitches for why they should get the job. Today, open casting will be held at Bridgeport Village in Tigard. / E1" Dated 23rd July.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Changleen said:
This is the only reference I can find: "ASPIRING APPRENTICES: When the NBC reality TV show "The Apprentice" held a casting call Friday at the University of Portland, only 18 people showed up. Maybe they weren't particularly interested in the "money-money-money-MUH-nay" that Donald Trump promises in his theme song. But those who were gave their best pitches for why they should get the job. Today, open casting will be held at Bridgeport Village in Tigard. / E1" Dated 23rd July.
You owe me 10 dollars.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
jdschall said:
LexisNexis?

I tried searching Cnn archives through Lexis Nexis and I got squat. Sorry. Maybe it hasn't been indexed yet?

EDIT: Forget the indexing thing. I searched using the dates you gave that and stuff came up but not what you were looking for. Maybe this alleged discussion re: Trump and Bend Oregon didn't really happen?

There was something about some terrorist training camp in Bly, Or and there relation to the london bombings. The guy talking sequed from that to some discussion about Trump loaning his towers to the UN... Probably not what you are looking for.