Quantcast

100 mph mtb crash vid

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I have seen this before. Although, I must say that this guy was using the wrong equipment. His bike completely failed him and then his helmet fell off. He’s pretty lucky that he survived that crash. The only other advice I can offer, when you’re doing something that may result in hospitalization, leave the butt-hugger underwear at home...:p

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Such an ugly crash... notice how the fork bottoms out and the bike just keeps its trajectory, with the headtube peeling off like nothing.

oz

Chimp
Nov 11, 2003
moral of the story: don't buy crappy bikes :) gotta get that guy to stop shoping at wal mart...

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Real nice how they pick him up and move him around when he could have serious neck and back injuries. If they did that in the US and something happened, the victum would sue.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Kanter I was thinking the same. He can't stand up but they hold him to take of his clothing. If you do something like that at least have a medic around just in caes.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
WOW! The only thing that guy has going for him in that crash is that he never really gained altitude in it, he was pretty low the whole time and avoided any super hard straight body to ground impacts. Goddamn that must have sucked.

vpsaline

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
the 163kmh bike that didnt fail was a mylesrockwell like Giant DH.

He wasnt pleased with that run so he switched to his lighter CarbonBike.