Quantcast

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
When I first starting working the California bike industry, I noticed my manager, Heath Sherratt, surfing some bike site. Actually our boss criticized him regularly for wasting time on Ridemonkey.

Ridemonkey and I were a good match: I worked a lot on computers and I worked a lot on bikes. I also like to write, which is why I have one of the highest posts-per-day counts in RM.

Here are some of my favorite threads:

My favorite comeback: "Riding in the Rain" or "Sweet Generalization".

My favorite diss: "What movie represents you?".

The stupidest thing a close friend has ever written: "I don't have any problem paying say even twice as much for an apple if it has been grown and picked by an ENGLISH speaker".

My biggest argument was with OGRipper, which almost came to e-blows. That weekend, we actually met in person, except neither one of us realized we had been arguing on RM! "Ticketed on my bicycle"

My biggest RM Secret: I was corresponding with MisterClean, or as he is known in the real world, JD. After threads like this one, "A poll about knocking down DJ and riding XC for $5k", he would continue to PM me, even after he was banned.

My favorite thread that cannot find: 2nd place would be Stoney's breakup thread when he posted a crotch shot of his ex. 1st place has to be BurlyShirley's the day after the party thread, with this photo of him licking a friend of Kizzi's (which I also could not find).

Monkeys I have met personally:
Brian HCM
DirtyDog
DRB
JoePozer
OGRipper
RedRabbit
TheJoker

Monkeys I knew beforehand:
Amydalayna
Dexterq20
Heath Sherratt
Mr. Amy
The Mad Haderer
TheMontashu
Tweerts
ZHendo

Monkeys I would like to meet:
Binary Visions
BurleyShirley
Kidwoo
N 8
Splat

Here is to another 10k posts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this is by far the most insightful and well-thought post count thread I've seen to date. Kudos :thumb:

and I'm sure I'm on your list of "Monkeys Who Need An Ass Kicking" :busted:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The hardest part was waiting 6 hours for a thread interesting enough for my 9,999 post.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dude, I believe this is the first time I have ever read one of your posts. Put in a solid year of posting and you might just find yourself lucky enough to end up on his list.
yah dude. you don't even have a post count in the 4 digit range yet omfg lol rotfl!!!11one!

:banana:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The EPIC battle of Kidwoo vs. jimmydean for the next monkey to get 10,000 posts has begun.

Nice work sanjuro. Further proving most of us spend too much time on here.

Have we met before?

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Dude, I believe this is the first time I have ever read one of your posts. Put in a solid year of posting and you might just find yourself lucky enough to end up on his list.
yah dude. you don't even have a post count in the 4 digit range yet omfg lol rotfl!!!11one!

:banana:
Man, you guys have some high standards.

GOAL: #1 I will post for a solid year.

#2 I will reach the 4 digit # for my post counts.