Quantcast

$10k for a single pivot w/ a press fit BB and crappy suspension

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
I like how all these new carbon bikes are coming out and the report on them states the prices so matter of factly.
our new bike starts at only $5.5K. really? well since you put it that way, give me one in every color or build offered.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It's got 3 pivots, you'll literally spend years trying to maintain them all.
And when you are maintaining your Yeti you will wear Yeti clothing so people know you are pro.

What is it with Yeti riders that they all need to look like they are sponsored riders, does Xzibit own Yeti?
People seem to love to wear Yeti on Yeti while they ride their Yeti.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
And when you are maintaining your Yeti you will wear Yeti clothing so people know you are pro.

What is it with Yeti riders that they all need to look like they are sponsored riders, does Xzibit own Yeti?
People seem to love to wear Yeti on Yeti while they ride their Yeti.
I know it's a matter of personal taste, but gawd I hate that pale blue, both on Yeti and Bianchi...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
people will buy it. in hordes even. the market is supporting these prices, and they're a business not a charity.

i have an old yeti ARC XC hardtail, and its fokkin' awesome. they for sure have amassed a following over the years.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I saw one at a coffee shop last weekend, it was however owned by a bike shop employee.