Quantcast

11/17 friday's photo theme: dirty

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Here are mine...couldn't decide which one to post so i'm posting both. [not the shots I originally WANTED to take...but this IS Ride Monkey...and we wouldn't want the Photo Theme Thread to be deleted now would we??} :brows:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
since the 'photo must be taken this week' bit seems to have been flung by the wayside, i'll join in the rampage:

post-DH race, Mallow, County Cork

if i must post a photo taken this week, well, greg dulli sometimes sings about dirty subjects, and smoking is a dirty habit...

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
You're not being very NICE to me!!! :rant:

*sigh*...and the sad thing is I STILL can't figure it out!!!! :banghead: I'm seeing shoes??? yes??? D*mn if I know. :bonk:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Boomer , what is that Muddy Buddy ?
Yup. Did the LA one a few weeks back - TONS of fun. I'm going to do a ride report about it - just been kinda busy.

I highly suggest that monkeys give it a shot - practically no one there had a clue about how to ride a bike in the dirt.

Wife and I did it for fun only, but next year my roommate and I are going to try and win it!

splat

Nam I am
Yup. Did the LA one a few weeks back - TONS of fun. I'm going to do a ride report about it - just been kinda busy.

I highly suggest that monkeys give it a shot - practically no one there had a clue about how to ride a bike in the dirt.

Wife and I did it for fun only, but next year my roommate and I are going to try and win it!
Wife and I were suppose to do the one in Fall river ( freetown SF ) this year , But it was torential downpours that day , So I'm sure it was muddy. but we bailed. maybe next year