Quantcast

12 Photos That Should Have Never Been Posted Online

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
http://tech.msn.com/products/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=10361726

8. No nudes is good nudes
Here are two quick rules of thumb. If you're going to teach art to high schoolers, try not to post nude photos of yourself online. And if you must teach art and pose in the nude, don't do it in Texas. Tamara Hoover found this out the hard way in May 2006, when she was forced to leave her teaching position at Austin High School after students discovered semi-nude pix of the 31-year-old on Flickr. Perhaps it was the photos of a nude Hoover wearing a spiked dog collar that set school administrators into a tizzy, or perhaps it was simply because the photos were taken by Hoover's gay lover.
:rofl:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I noticed with Tinkerbell, it was not the outfit, but the fact that he called in sick while he decided to party on Halloween.

The picture was the proof. The picture itself did not get him fired, although it probably burned his name and face into everyone's memory.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
In high school I took a photography class. One day in the dark room myself and a few other students/friends found naked pictures of our teacher in one of the drawers. She was about 27-28 and smokin' hot, which made it that much more glorious.