Quantcast

12mm thru axle X135 28 hole hub???

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Anyone out there ever seen one of these or know where I can get one? I'm looking to lace a DEEMAX to a 12X135 hub. The DEEMAX is 28 hole. I'd rather not build a hub, but I'm running out of options. Anyone else run into this before? What did you do?

Dave

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dw said:
Anyone out there ever seen one of these or know where I can get one? I'm looking to lace a DEEMAX to a 12X135 hub. The DEEMAX is 28 hole. I'd rather not build a hub, but I'm running out of options. Anyone else run into this before? What did you do?

Dave
Why is using a different rim not an option? I am sure that you have thought of all the options already, I am just curious to know what your end goal is. Personally, I would love to see the hub that you build. I'd buy it. Evil/e.thirteen hubs anybody?

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Ciaran said:
Why is using a different rim not an option? I am sure that you have thought of all the options already, I am just curious to know what your end goal is. Personally, I would love to see the hub that you build. I'd buy it. Evil/e.thirteen hubs anybody?
I really just like the color of the wheel. Call me vain... :(

As far as e.thirteen hubs, we're going to concentrate on chainguides for a while. We still have a lot to offer in that arena, and we want to be the #1 choice. Its a challenging task but we are up to it I think.

Dave

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Transcend said:
Have you checked with hadley dave? I have heard of them doing some custom hubs before (swappinga round bodies and internals etc).
Thats my last hope. Left a message earlier today but no luck so far.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Jimmy_Pop said:
i just ordered 2005 36 hole DEEMAX rims for my front/rear hadley.
I already have the 2005 28 holers here, and I want a wheel building project too, thats why Im trying to piece it together.

dw

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Update: Hadley's got nothing in stock, but I can order one and have it in 6 weeks.

dw

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
So far my best option is a 36 hole hub with 4 spokes missing per side. Not so sure I like that option, but thats the best I have I guess. Still have my fingers crossed that there is some obscure 28 hole 12mm hub out there.