Quantcast

13 minute video: Rennie, Kovarik & the Athertons racing the tube

Panza

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Finally the organizers have released their video of a fun weekend and a fast race down the Budapest metro escalators.

--> 25framez.com

/PF

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That was VERY, VERY nice. Can't imagine what my shin would feel like if I clipped one of those chairs in the subway with a shin...even with pads on!

Anybody else think it looked like Kovarik was going to break a wheel just pedaling down the straight?

Oh...and that event seems to say "American riders are too slow to invite!"

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I just saw that one recently. That has to be one of the harder events to organize and actually pull off. Sick course! If we didn't have so many freaking lawyers on this side of the pond, I'm sure we'd have a few of these happening on a regular basis. In the meantime, I guess I'll roll down to Seattle Center and go piss off the security guards some more.

Monkey
damn, where are the Kontrolls then you need them? (anyone else seen that movie?)

in all seriousness, sick. the floor gotta be a biatch to get traction on. I can see the workers waxing the floor the week before to see the foreigners fall and laugh their a**ed off.

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
think he ment the US sucks cuz we have so many stupid lawsuits that this could never happen.. and in that sense.. yeah sucks cuz that would be AWESSOME in the washington DC metro system from what i remember.