Quantcast

1k Sea Otter Photos

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Thanks for posting...I see some really cool shots, angles, etc in there that I am jealous of but the image quality seems pretty poor....dont know if its DOTPHOTO processing does something to the pics, or what??? Granted I am no expert, just commenting.

Thanks again-nice work

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Hey stik (I met you with sanjay when we picked up those frames) Dotphoto kills the image quality. all the shots were shot w/ a 20D at high quality. Dotphoto is just the easiest way for me to upload all my shots (via FTP) Thanks

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
merrrrjig said:
Hey stik (I met you with sanjay when we picked up those frames) Dotphoto kills the image quality. all the shots were shot w/ a 20D at high quality. Dotphoto is just the easiest way for me to upload all my shots (via FTP) Thanks
Yes, I remember ;)

I figured it was the dotphoto thing jacking with image quality...thanks for explaining though. Cheers

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
My internet browser freaks out on that site. I can't view more then 5 pictures without the browser miscellanously closing...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah for some reason not all of the photos are coming up. Got any of 459? All black gear with white shoes and BRIGHT blue laces? If it helps at all I was in Mens Sport 19+ downhill.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
if your not in those pictures, I didnt get you, sorry! I might post a few of my best some other time, i have a crap computer and a headache right now. thanks for the comments@!

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Dang, 64 pages is a lot. Are they in order? I'm mainly looking for some of the JrX class.

Besides that it'll take me a while to find me or my friends, nice pictures.