Quantcast

1st impressions

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
so we hired a new female employee, 3rd day on the job and the 1st time I see her not sitting at her desk, and shes walking around the lunch room showing off her "muffin top"

ok so today, she has some computer issues, I go over sit at her desk, next thing I here is "BEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCH" it was her standing like 2 feet from me, and what do I hear next...nothing, no excuse me, no pardon me..nada

10 minutes later, I have to go back, and guess what, another "BEEELCCCHHH" and once again no excsue/pardon me.

so my 1st impression, not the most classy chick I ever meet :rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
douglas said:
so we hired a new female employee, 3rd day on the job and the 1st time I see her not sitting at her desk, and shes walking around the lunch room showing off her "muffin top"
:dead: :dead:

ok so today, she has some computer issues, I go over sit at her desk, next thing I here is "BEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCH" it was her standing like 2 feet from me, and what do I hear next...nothing, no excuse me, no pardon me..nada
Sounds like she's trying to be "one of the guys"....... :dead:

So you're going to try to get in her pants, aren't you? :p

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
SkaredShtles said:
So you're going to try to get in her pants, aren't you? :p
After the last one(chick), they added to the company policy that I am not allowed to get in the pants of anyone in that dept

MudGrrl said:
somebody said that she was trying to fit in with her new co-workers... be like them.

or you can interpret it as though the chick is actually you

yeah..........dont quit your day job :D

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
douglas said:

10 minutes later, I have to go back, and guess what, another "BEEELCCCHHH" and once again no excsue/pardon me.

Your company need to stop hiring people from remote sections of Rensellear county. :evil: :oink:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
berkshire_rider said:
Your company need to stop hiring people from remote sections of Rensellear county. :evil: :oink:
That's Rent'ler County to you!

Direct quote from administrative office in the Town of Rensslear (in Rent'ler county), "Well, between the seven of us, I think we got a full set of teeth!"

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
If she is someone's wife, you are in SOOOO much trouble.
Actually, she sounds a little like my wife with the belching and all.

Dougy - Freaks are loads of fun, but too few and far between. You should marry her up if you get the chance.