Quantcast

2 am im wasted, ladies were bad, brungeman and i are riding in 5 hours

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ummmm so i went out tonight to "the club" thatwas a mistake, im thrashed by theway so it hought i woud post...Did anyone ever listen to

http://www.shewantsrevenge.com/

They rock out. So anyways all the chicks looked like n8 at the bar so i wasnt digging it. Brungeman and I are riding in like 5 hours and he is going to kill me because he is going to have to smell my j d fire breath...

i guess that is it. the monkey rawks. but not as much as ladies.

later "chall" keepin it gang - starr.

_Bill

ps this took alot of effort.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Although I was in much the same situation as you at 2 a.m., I was somehow able to refrain from using two quite potentially damaging things:

1. The internet
2. My cell phone

Although, I was somehow able to actual create and burn a mix CD for a friend of Motionboy2's that had stopped through on his way to Vegas and went out to the bar with us last night.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Did anyone ever listen to

http://www.shewantsrevenge.com/

They rock out.
yeah, theyre pretty frickin good. Cant stop listening to them lately.
I was thinking about loading a couple up in the song of the day thread so they can get some more listeners.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
OK the report is as follows...Sorry about cluttering the lounge with drunk threads...I got up made it to the ride, had a great time and now im home sweet.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
OK the report is as follows...Sorry about cluttering the lounge with drunk threads...I got up made it to the ride, had a great time and now im home sweet.
ride report with a few pics to follow... Going to my Dr. appt. now so I will post later on!

PS good ride...