Quantcast

2 down, 11 to go

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !

so my shipment has been here 3 weeks or so... been goin pretty easy on the liquid gold... 2 cases down, 11 left... as you may or may not know a certain number of select RM members have been invited to partake (you know who you are)... this elite club mainly includes a number of californian beautiful people and an ugly bastid from oz via japan and another from maine...

you have been warned... when the sauce is finished the party is over...

if you need to ask if you are on the list then don t bother...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Good stuff killer, take it down to the hessian. They've still got some Diebels down at the local grog shop, might have to get one in your honour.:thumb:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
partsbara said:
one... fark you :devil:

daveW... you re alright for a kiwi :redhot: :cool:
OOooh such honor hath been bestode on me..... I want to giggle and touch myself! :love: :love:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers matey! Go get some beer down ya neck mate!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
DaveW said:
OOooh such honor hath been bestode on me..... I want to giggle and touch myself! :love: :love:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers matey! Go get some beer down ya neck mate!
i m touching myself now after that post :)...

thanks fella... if an antipodean such as yaself ever finds his way to CA (the land of the beautiful people) be sure to look me up..

partsbara (i only moved here so i can be close to hollywood)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
drb.. i know, i m nothing :)

opeth... very good point... forget it, no booze for anyone... it doesn t even exist... i found the photo on the web...

nothing to see here

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
partsbara said:
drb.. i know, i m nothing :)

opeth... very good point... forget it, no booze for anyone... it doesn t even exist... i found the photo on the web...

nothing to see here
Too late my squirrel army will be paying you a visit soon enough. Back in the woods where you live no one will ever hear you scream.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
DRB said:
Too late my squirrel army will be paying you a visit soon enough. Back in the woods where you live no one will ever hear you scream.
your army is no match for my force of mind controlled deer... WAR !!!!

snapped this photo yesterday for the missus... off the back deck... tame little fella... heaps of wildlife around here... good deck to sit out the back, enjoy a cold one and watch deer and wild turkeys wander by...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
partsbara said:

snapped this photo yesterday for the missus... off the back deck... tame little fella... heaps of wildlife around here... good deck to sit out the back, enjoy a cold one and watch deer and wild turkeys wander by...

Tell that to SS........ I mean hypothetically tell him.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
partsbara said:

That deer looks.....umm....special....:rofl:

Which way diddy go George...which way diddy go??....