fork,pitchlites
bars,berringer lites
stem,xlt redneck with superstar hollow bolts
headset,campy chorus with carbon spacer
crank, profile race,ti axle,ti bolt,tic-ring bolt,
pedals, profile gas
ring, profile ti imperial
chain, kmc 710superlite,
r-wheel, profile cassette,ti driver, ti axle, ti 14mm nuts,marwi ti spokes,sun bfr 36s rim,khe premium 1.9/twiggy tube(1.4kg!!)
f-wheel, profile mini race,dt spokes, bfr drilled rim, khe 2.0 premium/twiggy tube
seat, macneil modded combo,ti bolt/alloy wedge,
brake, s&m revenge modded,
cable, odyssey mainline braided
b-pads, heatsink
straddle, onza chill pill
lever ody trigger chrome with ti bolts
grips s&m thin
b-ends, x-lite, ti bolts
23.5lbs
lean back.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
damn. you win.

but to behonest, im REALLY confused as to how that turns out to be heavier than my bike, and youre using so much Ti.
and i know youre using hte whole wedge deal like on 1 piece stem deals, how does that work? you like it?do you even save any weight, or is it all just to lose the seat collar?
CUT YOUR AXLES!

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
BICYCLIST: how do you like the cut/flipped ruban grips? ive got em regular/cut, is it that much better wtih teh wedge inside?

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
but to behonest, im REALLY confused as to how that turns out to be heavier than my bike, and youre using so much Ti.
and i know youre using hte whole wedge deal like on 1 piece stem deals, how does that work? you like it?do you even save any weight, or is it all just to lose the seat collar?
CUT YOUR AXLES!
your cranks,brakes,fork,stem are all lighter

standard125r

Chimp
Dec 7, 2006
damn. you win.

CUT YOUR AXLES!

to be honest unless you weigh it on an accurate hang up type scale, its really just guesstimation, i just like everyone else guesstimated the weight at 23lbs the first time, turned out to be spot on 25!
i've had it down to less than 22 with s&m race forks,dmr mag ti pedals,carbon seat etc and brakeless but i'm heading in the other direction now,
i left the front wheel with steel spokes and bolts, then swapped from rv forks to pitch lts to balance the bike out a little,
i think the one of the risks with going too light is that you start to lose trust in the parts which detracts from your confidence to run at stuff,

the wedge mod in the post probably weighs a little more than the rnc ti clamp in my toolbox,
i did it just because i could and its tech/clean,
plus the bikes a dirty little fash trend whore,
a tart with wheels,
thanks for the props though dudes!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
yeah it looks cool. can you explain how you did the wedge mod?
just a guess here:

find a 25.4 wedge and a ti bolt that is long enough to make it through the seat and seatpost.

cut the seat post at angle to match the wedge and a length to match above mentioned bolt.

you could also do this mod with a cone and slit in the post like the old road bike seatposts.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
BICYCLIST: how do you like the cut/flipped ruban grips? ive got em regular/cut, is it that much better wtih teh wedge inside?
I hate flanges so they work well. There's more available positions to use. The only thing I don't like is they're really hard, I might suggest either the gum ones or running Animal Edwins (those are my next grips).

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I hate flanges so they work well. There's more available positions to use. The only thing I don't like is they're really hard, I might suggest either the gum ones or running Animal Edwins (those are my next grips).

go for the edwins, i got some on monday and they are by far the nicest, most comfortable grips i've ridden.

sick rides everyone! i wish i had a 20 again...

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
to be honest unless you weigh it on an accurate hang up type scale, its really just guesstimation, i just like everyone else guesstimated the weight at 23lbs the first time, turned out to be spot on 25!
i've had it down to less than 22 with s&m race forks,dmr mag ti pedals,carbon seat etc and brakeless but i'm heading in the other direction now,
i left the front wheel with steel spokes and bolts, then swapped from rv forks to pitch lts to balance the bike out a little,
i think the one of the risks with going too light is that you start to lose trust in the parts which detracts from your confidence to run at stuff,

the wedge mod in the post probably weighs a little more than the rnc ti clamp in my toolbox,
i did it just because i could and its tech/clean,
plus the bikes a dirty little fash trend whore,
a tart with wheels,
thanks for the props though dudes!

i knowwhat you mean with losing confidnece---but i don thave any of that on my ride(which was hung on a digital hang up scale at the shop at 22.6lbs) but youre using A LOT more ti than i am.
the wedge mod looks cool, but i dont have the shop to do it.
but i switched to a capital seat, so +3oz, i'll be getting ti axle nuts...they look sick.

i'[ve heard such good things about those edwin grips, ive never used them.
they are really soft though, and wear though--according to what ive heard.

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
yo bicyclist, ive been seeing ya on bikeguide, go to www.bmx-forum.com for a really good one, how much bank did you put into ur bike, arnt thoes rims 90 a peice? dude you must be a rich mofo, oh wait didnt you just sell annother bike? Im in the process of building up a fly pantera with 100% used parts, well mostly excpet tires anyways if anyones got a rear rim they wanna get rid of pm me

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Nope, got prebuilt Odyssey wheels. I work at a shop, so that's why I roll with dope bikes. I dropped less than 1K on my BMX.

Yup, sold my Tonic for this.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i got my m7 for 150 from albes, plus shipping.
rear wheel from albes: profile mini hollow cromo/silver dt/hazard lite for 240.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I've had my Warpig for just about a year and still love it as much as the first day. Nothing major in the components,
Solid Turnbars
SC Attack stem
Primo Gorilla lower headset
Ody Hazard lite rear 12t
Ody Hazard ft hub, Sun 4play front rim
28t Metal
Redline MegaX 180 cranks
Animal GLH front, ASM rear
Shadow Lean pegs

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
yo bicyclist, ive been seeing ya on bikeguide, go to www.bmx-forum.com for a really good one, how much bank did you put into ur bike, arnt thoes rims 90 a peice? dude you must be a rich mofo, oh wait didnt you just sell annother bike? Im in the process of building up a fly pantera with 100% used parts, well mostly excpet tires anyways if anyones got a rear rim they wanna get rid of pm me

Don't waste your time on those sites, go over to www.bmxboard.com and have a blast. The general attitude over there rocks. Kids know how to have fun on the internet and aren't nearly as up tight as us nerds here on the RideDonkey.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Gotta give the best friends of the year awards out for this bike. More than half of this bike was hooked up for free by awesome friends of mine. Its stupid fun too. Frame is a WTP four seasons from last year.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm running 8" bars, with a spacer, and about to add another from above. I'm 6'. I just think it's more comfortable.