Quantcast

2003 ironhorse sgs pro seatpost diam.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
amydalayna said:
thanks. you positive?
i thought i tried that size and it didn't work... i'll try again.

Vitox just knows things. He lives in south america but speaks better english than the majority of the commonwealth or american citizens here. He also rides with enough people on those insane bizillion feet of elevation descents in the Andes so they all have to work on each other's bikes so they don't get eaten by yetis before nightfall.

I've learned to trust him.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
wow kidwoo thatnks for that, but you made me so nervous about having screwed up on the measurement that i had to go google it and see if my memory wasnt playing tricks on me, seems i got it right though

some site google found said:
Iron Horse SGS Expert Frame 2003. ... Rear Shock: Manitou Swinger 3 way SPV coil Headset: FSA Big Fat Pig 1.5" Threadless w/ 1 1/8" reducer Seatpost: Azonic 29.8 mm.
no yetis here though, although we have some feisty arrieros (our own brand of authentic cowboys) and park rangers

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
i can't believe you found the diameter just by googling it. i tried searching it out. i feel like i failed....

but i did do a quick image search on arrieros.
these guys don't look so scary.

I'd be their friends.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
most of them are utterly friendly but sometimes you know, stuff happens, not always without the general riding population being at fault too, i might add.
sometimes you can stumble upon a subspecies called cuatreros and then you know they dont want you near at all.