Quantcast

2004 RM Asshat awards (WTF)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I have a serious one here...I've been saying this for a long time but I would like to officially nominate the following individuals for Funniest Person on RM:

llkoolkeg - winner
craw - first runner up (or maybe a category all on his own, a more wholesome approach to humor)
LordOpie - first runner up to llkoolkeg

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I have a serious one here...I've been saying this for a long time but I would like to officially nominate the following individuals for Funniest Person on RM:

llkoolkeg - winner
craw - first runner up (or maybe a category all on his own, a more wholesome approach to humor)
Actually LordOpie gets the biggest pansy that can't take it and goes to a different playground award. Yes - llkoolkeg should win.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:

llkoolkeg - winner
Woah, cool thanks!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
loco said:
Actually LordOpie gets the biggest pansy that can't take it and goes to a different playground award. Yes - llkoolkeg should win.
Not true. Why just a day or two ago LordOpie was spotted making a post in the Colorado Forum.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
Oh and I nominate myself for most beautiful bike and most beautiful cat...
i don't know about your cat but you do have a beautiful bikey....

T-Pirate said:
Member most likely to give a bunch of horny internet dudes a boner: Megan Black
haha i don't care if she's cross-eyed and gotta huge wart on her nose, she's a Pac N.W. mudhunnie so she's automatically a beauty. ;)

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
COmtbiker12 said:
The original RESPECT thread was much longer.
And the TWO WORD THREAD topped both of those until it's death. The TWO WORD THREAD part 2 hopes to make it further. Nothing is as big as one of those mudhunnies theads... The first one, rippin' chix?! Was huge, but that was back when RM and it's members were cool.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yeti DHer said:
And the TWO WORD THREAD topped both of those until it's death. The TWO WORD THREAD part 2 hopes to make it further. Nothing is as big as one of those mudhunnies theads... The first one, rippin' chix?! Was huge, but that was back when RM and it's members were cool.

Yep and then Yeti arrived and........... :stosh: :nuts: :nopity: