Quantcast

2006 Oredigger Classic Road Race

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
The 2006 Oredigger Classic, hosted by the Colorado School of Mines Cycling Team, is quickly approaching! The stage is set for April 8 & 9 in sunny Golden, Colorado.

This year's fast-paced weekend of events features:
- A 4-mile individual time trial to the top of the oh-so-steep Lookout Mountain featuring tight turns, steep grades, great views and a thrilling ride back down!
- A fast and challenging 1.6 mile circuit race with a climb to the finish ensuring a close finish and great racing!

Please visit our website for registration information, an event flyer, as well as maps and directions: http://www.mines.edu/Stu_life/organ/bike/index.html

The Oredigger Classic will be an event to remember and an amazing boost to the beginning of the 2006 racing season. We encourage you, your friends, and your family to participate in this great weekend!

Brandon Turman
CSM Cycling President

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Results available on website listed above.

We had a great weekend, a huge turnout (close to 500 riders), and a new record!

Tom Danielson of Team Discovery shattered the old "Pillar to post" record on Lookout Mountain and threw down a very impressive 16:02 - - I believe that is close to 57 seconds faster than the previous record - it was amazing to see him sprint off the start :hot:

CSM Cycling would like to thank all participants for a great weekend and the support of our events. We hope to see you again next year!

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Beast said:
Results available on website listed above.

We had a great weekend, a huge turnout (close to 500 riders), and a new record!

Tom Danielson of Team Discovery shattered the old "Pillar to post" record on Lookout Mountain and threw down a very impressive 16:02 - - I believe that is close to 57 seconds faster than the previous record - it was amazing to see him sprint off the start :hot:

CSM Cycling would like to thank all participants for a great weekend and the support of our events. We hope to see you again next year!
Wow, Tommy D is a badass. Glad to hear the race was a success though, If I were in any kind of road racing condition, I would have tried to make it out there.