Quantcast

2007 303DH value?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I have a 303DH frame from 2007. Its got new bearings, its got a shock that's been to push. Its in pretty good shape minus the following things:
- A couple scratches on the swing arm
- I had to JB weld the cable guides back in place when the rivets gave up the ghost.

Any thoughts on a value of the frame? I've actually been really anal in my keeping of this bike. After every ride I washed and relubed the cars on the rails, and every tenth ride I'd clean the cars out all the way, regrease and get ready for the next evolution.

I love the frame, but its just too heavy for PHX, and as they said on the website, it was more built for the all out WC tracks in Europe. So its time to move on.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Seriously? I thought you were at least smarter than this.

The market determines prices. List it at what you think is a fair value and see what the market says. If it's too high, no bids; too low, immediate bids.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm thinking $700, which is below value which after some reading I estimate to be around $900 - $1000.

And never assume I am smarter. I'm still functionally retarded and dumber than N8

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
When I sell stuff...it's all about how bad I want to get rid of it. Want it gone and cash in hand? Price on the low side. Don't mind sitting on it for a while...then price it higher. My rule is it's not sold until I have your money. I got tired of holding items for people.