Quantcast

2009 & 2010 US Cyclocross Nationals

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I was really stoked when I saw the announcement. That race is going to be the focus of my cross seasons the next two years!

clayton_omer

Chimp
Dec 4, 2008
what are the transportation options as far as getting there? i have heard that getting there can be a little sketchy. Sounds like a sweet place tho.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
what are the transportation options as far as getting there? i have heard that getting there can be a little sketchy. Sounds like a sweet place tho.
Probably fly into Portland and drive over. I don't think there is a shuttle to the Redmond airport, but I may be wrong. There are plenty of hotels and the guys putting the race on do a top notch job. Should be fun

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
As for transportation options, you can fly into Portland, rent a car a drive over, OR you could fly into Redmond Oregon which is only about 20 minutes from Bend. Usually it's more expensive to fly into Redmond but it saves you the gas money of the 2.5 hour drive to Bend from PDX. Once you get to Bend you could feasibly not use your car at all because everything you would want is walking/riding distance.

Yes, it very well could be snowy. Who knows, we could have another late winter and you'd be able to ride lots of the trails. You could bring your snowboard or skis and ski up at Bachelor (25 minutes from Bend). Options people.