Quantcast

2009 Beacon Downhill Race: Double Down Hoe Down

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Between Miles and I we have up to 3 more videos coming. Each with a different theme. The rock garden is covered.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I have a ton of shots from saturday that Ill start putting up over the next couple days.

ralph

Chimp
Sep 28, 2007
seattle
This was a really great event! This was my first time to Beacon and I really had a lot of fun on the courses/terrain. I could definitely handle some more riding out in the Spokane area.

Thanks to the Wheel Sport East crew and everyone else who helped to pull this together. A special thanks to John Henry for putting up with the Dirt Corp crew (+2), you're a really great host, we all owe you one!

So, when's the Bear Creek Challenge on?

-Chelsey

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Gawd, I wish I would have been whole to race! And I'd just gotten the Saturday course dialed when it all went to heck on me Friday :mad:.

Kudos to Chris and everyone for putting togther such fun courses - - you're going to be a tough act to follow next month.

Thanks again to Casey from Portland for 'pulling me along' in practice. Once again, don't feel responsible that I got stupid and piled it. It was definitely all me :o:.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Pictures

Not the best my old comp died and had my photochop so I need to get another copy.

Ill post more up if there is interest.

jaffro

Chimp
Jan 6, 2005
Seattle
Thanks for the good times Wheel Sport East, good times all around! Anyone have any pics (or video) of #236's epic, wheel destroying crash on Sunday's sport DH race?