Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Cutler = sprained MCL. Hanie was en fuego though...we may have a new QB next year.
you can go after michael "the strangler" vick....at least you know he will try to play when hurt.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Hanie should have been the 2nd string from the beginning. Collins looks totally lost every time he steps onto the field. its really like a deer being trapped by a 18 wheeler's high beams

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Name me another Jets coach who took his team to the conference title game. The Jets have a sad history of stinking. Now they just are good just not good enough to make it to the Super bowl. No other team from last years conference championship game made it back.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Name me another Jets coach who took his team to the conference title game. The Jets have a sad history of stinking. Now they just are good just not good enough to make it to the Super bowl. No other team from last years conference championship game made it back.
Tru dat. As much as I like to laugh at teams that lose to the steelers, the Jets have really been turned around as a Franchise. Growing up I remember them doing just as bad as the Lions. Not only did they make it to the conference championship this season, they upset the freakin' Patriots on the way. The look on Brady's face at the end of that game was absolutely PRICELESS.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the Lions werent that bad when you were a kid. hell, they had one of the best RB's that ever played
and now they hold the record for most consecutive losses.

and apparently you need me to clarify that the jets then were as bad as the lions now. put the bong down steve.