Quantcast

2010 Ride pics! what ya got!!!!!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Damn we are this far into the season and I am as hyped as anyone on new products for sure but theres been a lack of ride pics... Ive been so slammed I havent had alot of time to ride I have hammered out several days but too far inbetween... so I want to see some of the other stuff out there as long as Im stuck being responsible for a bit....

So lets pops some photog stuff of the rides to get this forum jumping again, I know theres lots of rides going on, Whistler, e.coast, freeriding, racing, etc......

Wish I had some to post maybe tonight after the ride but kind of WAY TOO BUSY lately!!!:think:

Heres my contribution from my 2 year old: Drops curbs, banks hard turns and total balance...

Preschool parking lot drop

Boise Bike park
Got to love the tongue. Overshooting a step up. Jump is 5-6' up and 18' tip to tip and this is going past it by 10-12 feet..

Last edited:

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Friends at Trail 257, Mt. Coeur d'alene, ID earlier this season:

Me at Beacon (Spokane) the same weekend:

NW Cup #3 Port Angeles in June:

Carl Warren photo

Whistler, early July:
(Posted it before but I just had to do it again)

Last edited:

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Here are a couple from this past weekend. An issue with my back has kept me off the MTB for about 5 weeks so it was nice to be riding again :thumb:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I've been on the XC and CX bike more than anything this year...

But I've also managed to put a half dozen days on the hill to keep myself honest...

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I've been on the XC and CX bike more than anything this year...
Whoa, nice. My in-laws are in Lewiston. Been meaning to bring the XC bike up one of these trips to go hit up Bradbury, but maybe bringing it and the bigger bike would be a smart idea.

Sunday River looks like the kinda' DH stuff I like.

Not FR or DH pics, but whatever.

Last edited:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I have been digging so much this year that when I go riding the last thing I want to do is shoot but here are a couple my brother took earlier this summer.

getting compressed after a long root section

My buddy is a sweet mechanic

Morgins

Training on the first straight of the WC DH track in Champery. I am in the middle.

Berms in Morgins

Packing jumps and drinking beer

big sweeping berm

Roots

Berm

...and a big thanks to my brother Will Walker for letting me post his shots.

Last edited:

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Buckow wins this thread, as usual.

Click pics to enlarge -

Double near the end of the Canadian Open racetrack this year.

Big stepdown huck under the lift on Canadian Open, race run photo.

Garbanzo race run, just after the uphill on Original Sin.

Blue/Black Velvet.

Canadian Open race run, lots of dumb mistakes near the end of the woods simply due to fatigue. Was "only" 37 seconds behind Gee... on a 3 minute track. Can't even begin to imagine the speed he was riding at in some of those sections.

Last edited:

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
All low res for web use, but you get the idea

... and why not, might as well make an arse out of myself posting my "Look before you plop" video. In my defense, I thought it was going to be a drop (didnt look at the obsticle before going off it, and it looked exactly like a drop we went off just a few moments before this. I braked and pushed my front forward, only to realise it was a small gap in stead) Faceplanted on the landing ramp thing

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Sorry for the crappy pics it was late in evening running against sunset...

These are from a couple of months, Trippled this many times just not this LOL....

step down

BTW there are some good shots with some GOOD quality cameras (not mine though LOL).... LOVE good res pics man its like being there looking at it...

Last edited:

NAYR

Monkey
Jul 13, 2009
Truckee
Don't really have any pics to share this year, but here's a pov video from Northstar last weekend.Watch in 720p.