Quantcast

2012 team rumour and speculation

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
i thought the prepaid credit card was suggesting it was a junior that wouldn't have their own credit card to be shopping on crc

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Pre-paid credit card kinda tells me "blank cheque"
Been given the monies to build a team, not the CRC team but a separate race team?

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
I have it on good authority (wild unsubstantiated shot in the dark) that Sam Hill is most definitely probably riding on crc nukeproof next year.

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
bulldog will replace Leov and joins Gwinner!

:DSam Hill will be on Team Just SH and build up a sunday with 2013 goodies,
for world domination in the next WC series.

He is searching online for a sunday frame.

Last edited:

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
when you cant keep up with kids like Brosnan and that frenchie, who are both only going to get faster and faster, greener pastures are looking very green indeed. Besides, their legacy brings legitimacy and near instant popularity to an ever growing enduro scene. why the hell not.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I bet the bike manufacturers love when a top DH pro wants to switch exclusively to Enduro. Enduro racing and enduro style bikes are exploding in popularity and I'm sure the manufacturers are seeing a huge return from putting moar resources towards the enduro scene. Having an ex Pro DH'er, even an aging one on the payroll has to be invaluable for R&D, testing, racing, marketing etc.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I still want to know what's up with MS-Mondraker or who knows, maybe just MS Racing. Is it just gonna be Pekoll and the Notorious S.P.A.G.?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
^ yeah, like Fabian & Nico. Losers.

I kidding
Hey I didn't say losers. I wanted nothing more than graves to crush the dh field last year. I didn't mean 'can't' as in 'unable'. More like unavailable for whatever reason.

But seriously........nico, fabian, d.atherton, blopez,........and the original mark weir with the whole downieville thing.

When you don't want to risk life and limb and/or the insane amount of training and prep it takes to kill it at the highest level of gravity, now there's a growing segment of competitive racing that still pays and isn't some goofy xc race. It really is where retired dh'ers go.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Perhaps Yeti wanted Gravey train onto enduro.
I bet Yeti sell a ton more SB66s of the back of him racing one than if he was on a 303 or what ever they are these days.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Any word where Elliot Jackson is going? i don't see his name being mentioned

Last edited:

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Perhaps Yeti wanted Gravey train onto enduro.
I bet Yeti sell a ton more SB66s of the back of him racing one than if he was on a 303 or what ever they are these days.
especially since they did not sell a single 303 wc frame because they ****ed up production of said frames...