650b / 27.5"
Price
Size
Large

Flyboy3394

Chimp
Jan 17, 2018
Selling my 2015 YT Capra Comp.

This thing has been an incredible steed, able to take on just about anything you throw at it.

BB was recently replaced, and the bike had a full tune up in May (only rode it 4 times afterwards). Brakes and RS post freshly bled and rear brake has new pads. Both wheels were trued and serviced in the tune up. There are no wear marks on the bike or the fork/shock.

I have babied this thing and it has run really well, without issue.

Specs are as follows:
Frame: Large YT Capra (white)
Fork: Rockshox Pike Solo 27.5 (160mm)
Shock: Rockshox Monarch Plus (165mm)
Drivetrain: Sram x1 11 speed
Crank: Raceface Turbine with 32T ring (rubber crank boots added).
Pedals:
Wheels: E13 TRS
Tires: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35 (75%), (extra brand new MM also included, $70 value), Rear: Maxxis High Roller II 2.3, 3C exo (extra Maxxis Semi Slick Minion for the rear $70 value).
Stem: RF Atlas 35 50mm long
Bars: Raceface SixC Carbon 35, 800mm wise (my upgrade $150 value).
Grips: OG Sensus grips and Ergon GP1 in red
Saddle: Stock SDG
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb 150mm with BRAND NEW 1x remote on left under handlebars. Reverb freshly bled and properly inflated.

I will also include the bleed kits for the Sram brakes, reverb post, and the old Reverb handlebar remote button as part of the deal.
2 Brand New tires also included, as seen above.

I also installed a toptube protector (mostly for looks) from All Mountain Style. Looks beautiful.

Open to reasonable offers, but am not in a rush to sell, so please do not lowball me. Buyer pays for shipping.

Attachments