Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I acctuelly shed a tear for my daughters future. How the fuck did this happen?

My buddy says he likes trump because he thinks the govment needs a rebuild, and trump is like throwing a grenade in the middle of it.

I have to hope that somehow someway some good can come of this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The cocaine should start wearing off soon, and president Derp is gonna realize he actually has to do this job for 4 years. Or until he gets impeached. Unless he gets convicted of raping that girl.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The cocaine should start wearing off soon, and president Derp is gonna realize he actually has to do this job for 4 years. Or until he gets impeached. Unless he gets convicted of running a "university".
ftfy.

Charges are dropped in the rape case. Rape of America starts soon.

I wonder if lobbyists in Washington will be replaced by mob soldiers? Time to pay up, bitches.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Maybe he'll be like most politicians and not actually keep his campaign promises. All I know is I'm going gun shopping.
Most of his promises are not executable from a legal perspective.

What you do have to worry about are his cabinet nominees, supreme Court, and an unchecked Republican legislature that will likely kill education, infrastructure and environmental regulations while bankrupting the country with tax cuts for the wealthy, in other words look to Kansas for a glimpse of the national outlook.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I can't really identify any positives with the election of the modern day Andrew Jackson, but I guess I should be relieved I'm a white male. And unlike JK acquiring a freedom dispenser, I'm going to save some coin and just put some extra bleach on my white sheets. Hopefully that will keep me under the redneck radar.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can't really identify any positives with the election of the modern day Andrew Jackson, but I guess I should be relieved I'm a white male. And unlike JK acquiring a freedom dispenser, I'm going to save some coin and just put some extra bleach on my white sheets. Hopefully that will keep me under the redneck radar.
that reminds me i need to buy some bleach. but i don't have any white sheets.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

David Duke said it was a win for "our people". So a win for whitey, I guess?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Today is a great day to be a heterosexual white male. And I mean that in a totally different way than what it used to mean to be great to be a heterosexual white male. I'll be one of the last to be dragged off to the camps.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Today is a great day to be a heterosexual white male. And I mean that in a totally different way than what it used to mean to be great to be a heterosexual white male. I'll be one of the last to be dragged off to the camps.
just be sure to delete your social media accounts and all postings here that speak ill of the orangey one

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
If you think what comes out of his mouth matters, you haven't been paying attention.
He lost the popular so he can't say the Trump minority gave him/GOP the mandate of the people. His claim and followers say the system is rigged against the people but they're rigged against the will of the majority.