Quantcast

20171129 Wednesday GMT 92117102

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yes, actually. It is an intersection and while the choice will ultimately be mine either way, there are other outside influences that are outside of my control.

I know the universe works in ways I can't explain and I know all things happen for a reason. Even if that reason is you are an idiot and make poor life choices, the reason is still there. But the reason isn't always as apparent as that. :rofl:

There has been a meeting on my calendar for 3 weeks now that has been pushed out, moved, canceled, and rescheduled a number of times in the last 3 weeks. It moved twice yesterday, but I think it is solid for today at 10:30. But you never know.
godspeed brother

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Finally found tenants for my flat that don't look and behave like they were the basis for "the hills have eyes". Renting flats makes you meet people you normally avoid so this was horrible. I totally understand why people pay a % of their rent so others organize this shit for them.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
The article I saw on Bike Rumor this AM said nothing about bankruptcy. They made it sound like they were doing great and just need a capital infusion to keep on growing. Lol....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Have to get new windows for the house. The amount of information about the windows you buy is disappointing and we know they don't build'em like they used to.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today is my Sunday. Been off since the 18th and haven't had a day off since then. Painted Haley's room, put together all of her new furniture (rd 2 gets hers), tons of must-do repairs, setup house network (well enough to work, but needs focus), bought a miter saw and the fun that goes along with that, and painted the entire main floor of the house (28ft ceilings and corresponding windows can suck my balls) which I will be finishing the stairs and upper foyer after my current lunch break. Once that's done, I get to go into the basement and start ripping up cat pee destroyed carpet to put down Killz. I think that's all I will get done today. Rd 2 is just over 2 weeks out and I still have to get baby room setup. Plus the kitchen faucet won't retract, so I have that to deal with.

The list of shit I have found that was done outright wrong or that hidden through the buy process, had we not done as-is, would have likely had us taking them to court for compensation. We got it lower priced because of as-is, but the fact I am replacing carpet one month in is ridiculous given the cost of the house. Things that were supposed to be done were done so half-assed that they failed already and other things had receipts of completion but clearly were never done. I'm also almost positive that the prior owner did end up replacing LED bulbs with incandescent and taking them with him. About 1/2 of the bulbs didn't have a spec of dust on them and there were empty bulb boxes in the trash can when we moved in.

:wave:

///Motorcycle spewed oil on me on the way home last night. Clearly something is not as tight as it should be. Dogs are quite worked up this morning. I'll take them for a walk, then perhaps I'll take dog #3 for a run. Several weeks of household chores to catch up on as well. It's rather cold outside.

I'm not smart enough to really understand how all these cyrptocurrency things work, but I remain unconvinced that they are anything more than a nerded up version of buying gold from Glenn Beck.
1. You have more ///M problems than me.
2. I tossed in a few thousand before I bought the house and walked not too long ago. Too early? Yes. Easy money? Yes. Any basis of value in anything? No. Tulips? Yes.

RMSP+ this year.

And don't you dare say anything about Eldora or you get a kick in the nuts. :mad: :D
Loveland. Concur, I will drive up and start to queue for nut kicking.

Premium product maker struggling to sell product and bankrupting in a supposedly strong market environment? Interesting... How about those lower national car sales numbers too? Indicators of poor management undoubtedly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If you ever see a stinky guy in a neon helmet with dancing bears on it, throw a snowball at him or call him a gaper or something. same for @SkaredShtles
If you ever see a fucking giant with a beard, blue (okay, it's kinda purple) jacket, and black helmet on a board, yell Stoney. I'll probably respond.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Aww man....This makes me sad. I've loved both of my Niners. They were super good about replacing my OG RIP even though it was out of warranty when the down tube cracked. I wanted to get one of the gravel bikes for commuting but couldn't ever really justify the expense.

Maybe I should drive up to Fort Collins and see if I can get teh crabonz for cheap?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The list of shit I have found that was done outright wrong or that hidden through the buy process, had we not done as-is, would have likely had us taking them to court for compensation. We got it lower priced because of as-is, but the fact I am replacing carpet one month in is ridiculous given the cost of the house. Things that were supposed to be done were done so half-assed that they failed already and other things had receipts of completion but clearly were never done. I'm also almost positive that the prior owner did end up replacing LED bulbs with incandescent and taking them with him. About 1/2 of the bulbs didn't have a spec of dust on them and there were empty bulb boxes in the trash can when we moved in.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Trying to find an XD driver for a brand new 2018 bike, write to the bike manufacturer:

Hi, unfortunately I don’t think they make one. You would need to swap the entire hub.

Happy Trails!