Quantcast

2018 Intense Carbin (WOO LOVES WAGON WHEELS)

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Was sort of funny that it only had one rough section on it. I am like shouldn't they have filmed that on solid rock-filled terrain.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Has the Kovarik skid exemption card been pulled since he is now skidding 29?

I agree, that looked strange.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Hooray for insane seat-tube angles, and crazy ass paint jobs! If there's two things I really enjoy about riding, it's tipping over backwards on climbs and having all my friends make fun of me for riding a Jackson Pollock painting.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
Intense sure seems to know (or at least think) that their user base is all 40 year old dentists. Their color schemes have become unbearable flashy, prices are insane ($3100 for the "cheap" layup frame), and while they have a pretty baller world cup team right now (with Jack Moir obviously able to do some crazy shit on bikes), they keep using Kovarik and other "glory days" riders. Not to say that Kovarik isn't rad, but that video sure wasn't.

Metamorphic

Monkey
May 12, 2015
Cackalack
I was excited to see this coming in to this week, but meh.....

I rode a Primer for a couple days in Colorado earlier this month, and I freaking loved it. As a long time 29er hold out, it was a damn fun bike. 130/140 had me grinning. The steep STA, short CS length, and low BB I liked so much on that bike did not make the new Carbine cut. Sad day.

That new Rallon looks to check a lot of the boxes.

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Didjaguys see Transition's new Sentinel? 150mm 29er. Or so it looks. Spy shots on that other teenybopper website.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I'd like to watch this video, but I'm afraid intense (like other companies) will use this as "People are interested boss! 20k people watched the video! They all want our 29'er!". It is marketing material. Isn't it?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I watched the video. Favorite part is where the wagon wheels drive him up on the berm and he has to lock up the wheels to prevent going over. Nailed it.