Quantcast

2024 racing thread

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
View attachment 210847

that‘s still on the wall in garys shop

on look at it in the morning equals one of his scottish energy drinks
Who gives a Fuck. He looks like a Greek God. I would put that poster on my Front Door. Go Fuck your self. If you like Seth,I can post a picture of a Old School Poster that is in a Frame with a few words of Love to Avy?

That was a very caddy,homo phobic comment if Avy has ever heard. Are you Gay? In the closet are you?

Avy

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yes.
Dan rode for Muddyfox from 17/18yr old. Riding many wild and weird prototype Muddyfox DH bikes while 15yr old Gee rode a carbon Remec on a shop team. When Gee joined Dan on Muddyfox they both rode Muddyfox DH ultimates. The yellow M1 esque bike if you search hard enough you'll still find pics of them riding those in UK races. They then rode the next Muddy Fox DH bike the Descent. (same frame Coyote sold) until switching to M1s with muddy fox decals around 2002. Whichever year it was Gee won his first WC.

here's an old DH ultimate frame someone's rawed

Last edited:

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Sam Hill making another comeback this year to challenge again, as much as he is a legend of a sport. These guys dont know when to give up, I'll eat my words if he comes back and makes a dent but I honestly cant see it happening. The sports moved on hugely in terms of speed since he was on the podium back in 2014.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Sam Hill making another comeback this year to challenge again, as much as he is a legend of a sport. These guys dont know when to give up, I'll eat my words if he comes back and makes a dent but I honestly cant see it happening. The sports moved on hugely in terms of speed since he was on the podium back in 2014.
kona,I’m sure you read what I said above about our “hero’s”. I took a beating here on the Wide World of the Monkey about Gwinny still having a chance to win again. To beat the Goat’s record. Not gonna happen Avy. Then,Gwin almost got a win on the toughest track of the year. Some Pro’s did not even Race. Gwin can still Win. Finally back after this lasting Elbow injury.

Sam is older and lost his Team. For me,when he left DH and won those Titles in Enduro,I thought,Man,he is a Legend. Bow Down to a Power Greater than you. I wish he would have left after his 3rd Title In Enduro. What an Exit to Retire on. Then be like Peaty in the Game? But Sam still want’s to Ride,so I Ride with Him! If he was my Hero,It would be Hard to watch at this point. Know when to say when. Easy for me to say,I am not a Living Legend.

Avy