Shut up and Ride
:D

Holiday Farm, Dalton, Mass June 25th - 26th, 2005

More info:

twenty4sports

Holiday Farm

The Teams:

Team 4 :monkey:s and a Baboon: Iarebaboon, Splat, MMcG, Jollytime, & Douglas

Team Ass Balancers: Stuntmatty, Instigator, greasey monkey, Sorgie and Stuntmatty's chick

Team nOOb: McGRP01, Goddy43 & friends

Team Jackalope: ECHO, TreeSaw, Tweek, Sq-earl & Crashby

Team Westy: Solo!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
It is on my Calendar - I'm in! Team 4 Monkeys and a Baboon in full effect hopefully! :cool: :thumb: :dancing:
Well we know Splat is in. We just need to get the official confirmation from JT. But cripes, he just bought an XC bike with Dalton in mind! :D

Registration opens in January. Get your checkbooks ready. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If I'm in the country, I'll be there. However our team will be without Deyv and Isa :( so I'll have to start working on Mtbkngrl and Gee Spot :devil:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
WHAT!? I cant beleive you would even think I would do that.....oh & by the way, I know I few good spots where we could give you a push :devil:
:eviltongu Bring it internewb tough guy! :nuts: :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
It's ok Bill. My team will gladly accept your food services, and we promise to appreciate everything you do and not leave you out next year :devil:

oh no........... you didn't :nope:

:mumble: :angry: :think: :angry: :mumble:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Team Jackalope will be gunning for the podium in Coed this year if we can get Mtbkngrl and Gee Spot. Time to get Tweek back on the trainer :D

justbill

Stunt Humper
Mar 29, 2004
barefoot in the kitchen...
Westy said:
Four teams, I guess solo riders don't do enough to count?
Well team usually means more then one. One rider with support could be considered a team if the support person is considered as an intregal part of the success of the effort. If the support person is right there for you with a hot meal or a soft bed for you and your kids or cheers you on all hours of the night or brings fresh made personal pizza to your course volenteers or makes the camp toasty in the cold breeze with fire and tarps. Thats the kind of team i would like to be on.

Perhaps i should enter into free agency. It worked for Pedro Martinez.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
justbill said:
Well team usually means more then one. One rider with support could be considered a team if the support person is considered as an intregal part of the success of the effort. If the support person is right there for you with a hot meal or a soft bed for you and your kids or cheers you on all hours of the night or brings fresh made personal pizza to your course volenteers or makes the camp toasty in the cold breeze with fire and tarps. Thats the kind of team i would like to be on.

don't forget your encouraging 2:00am speach/sermon

and ps: you'll have to wait until the end of the '05 MLB season to see how well it worked for Pedro or should I say not well

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
justbill said:

Bill you were an integral part of our team as was Jdcamb (and he was an integral part of Westy's team too in the end. ;) ) Splat's wife and Kids were a part of our team too in my opinion.

But in my opinion we could not have done nearly as well as we did without all the support from everyone - especially you Bill!!

I certainly hope you'll be a part of our team in 2005!! Bring Noah along and his red bike too - someone's gotta give Peter a challenge in the 24 Minutes race!
:thumb:

justbill

Stunt Humper
Mar 29, 2004
barefoot in the kitchen...
Mark,
I have it on the calender already
I was just laying on the old Irish Mother Guilt in an attempt to garner attention and sympathy. Thank You for your participation.

I plan on brining the boy as well. I know he will want to race so everyone better start training. He wont be satisfied beating kids his own age.

Attachments